Leg pain

Options
As I read on here many of us have that horrid leg pain. After the initial chemo crash and everything that goes with it, the pain was the worst. My question is, does it continue to kind of come and go throughout? It's not nearly as bad, but some days I still have it. I also have fibromyalgia so it could be that, not sure.

Comments

• AnneBehymer
    AnneBehymer Member Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    It could
    my pain doctor said to use clartin with your pain madication and I did it helps with the leg pain.

Love, Hugs, and Prayers
    Anne
  • ktamp
    ktamp Member Posts: 81
    Options
    I didn't have alot of leg
    I didn't have alot of leg pain. I'm sure the fibromyalgia isn't doing you any favors. Take your pain medicine when you need it, don't be a hero. Chemo is hard and you have to do whatever it takes to get through it. Hope you find something that works for you.
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    ktamp said:

I didn't have alot of leg
    I didn't have alot of leg pain. I'm sure the fibromyalgia isn't doing you any favors. Take your pain medicine when you need it, don't be a hero. Chemo is hard and you have to do whatever it takes to get through it. Hope you find something that works for you.

I too didn't have much leg pain
    and mine was controlled with Tylenol. Sending you good thoughts and prayers that you and your doctor find something that will help get the pain under control.

Take care,
    Kelly