PINK Bus

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Exactly what can it be used for? Any appt?

I have never booked it or asked for ride alongs...MAYBE I will sometime

I have to see my rad. oncologist Friday am..does that count..just routine checkups?

LOL HEHE..

Denise

Comments

• mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Any
    Any appointments where you need our support, prayers, love and insanity to get you through them.

marge
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Any
    Any appointments where you need our support, prayers, love and insanity to get you through them.

marge

Hi Denise,
    Like Marge said, anything you need! It always helps when all of us take the ride along with you. :)
    By the way, Friday the 13th ( weird) I have my yearly mammo. I could sure use the Pink Bus on that day!
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

Hi Denise,
    Like Marge said, anything you need! It always helps when all of us take the ride along with you. :)
    By the way, Friday the 13th ( weird) I have my yearly mammo. I could sure use the Pink Bus on that day!
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Pink Bus
    Pink Bus for Wanda on Friday the 13th. She'll turn it into a lucky day by getting great mammo results.

I'll be next to you the whole time, but we must sit in the rowdy section cause, well, you know how I am.

Love and hugs.

marge
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    I'll be along for the ride, Denise...
    On Friday. HOPING all will be OK, just another "routine checkup" - nothing more.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Any appt.you need a little
    Any appt.you need a little support will see you Friday,will be cheering you on for good results.
    Hugs Frankie
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I am in too!
    Hi Denise -- I will be happy to join this ride. I want to sit next to whoever brings the brownies.

Praying for good results and peace of mind.
  • disneyfan2008

I am in too!
    Hi Denise -- I will be happy to join this ride. I want to sit next to whoever brings the brownies.

Praying for good results and peace of mind.

Thanks all...
    too funny...I

Thanks all...

too funny...I just never asked for bus...time to do so huh?

gas prices high...can we all pitch in on each trip?

Denise..

I took first appt 8 am to get it over with and have the rest of day free..(off from work-so didnt' have to use sick day)
  • disneyfan2008

Thanks all...
    too funny...I

Thanks all...

too funny...I just never asked for bus...time to do so huh?

gas prices high...can we all pitch in on each trip?

Denise..

I took first appt 8 am to get it over with and have the rest of day free..(off from work-so didnt' have to use sick day)

all went well today with Rad
    all went well today with Rad Onologist...good for another year...

Denise..
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457

all went well today with Rad
    all went well today with Rad Onologist...good for another year...

Denise..

Yea, it's always great to
    Yea, it's always great to get good news.
    Hugs Frankie
  • eihtak
    eihtak Member Posts: 1,473 Member

Yea, it's always great to
    Yea, it's always great to get good news.
    Hugs Frankie

First time rider....
    I never rode before but will be there with bells on. When I went to surgery just knowing that bus was there woot wooting for me sure made me smile! Routine check-up or other its a great idea!
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    eihtak said:

First time rider....
    I never rode before but will be there with bells on. When I went to surgery just knowing that bus was there woot wooting for me sure made me smile! Routine check-up or other its a great idea!

Denise
    Denise so happy your oncologist report was good.I missed the bus.I just read this but I see Wanda needs the bus Friday the 13.I will be on the bus for her.

Good news Denise and wishing the best for Wanda next Friday.

Lynn Smith
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Denise
    Denise so happy your oncologist report was good.I missed the bus.I just read this but I see Wanda needs the bus Friday the 13.I will be on the bus for her.

Good news Denise and wishing the best for Wanda next Friday.

Lynn Smith

Whoot Whoot
    I love happy news and yours has me doing the happy dance. What a good Easter weekend I'm sure you are having :)

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne
  • sdukowitz
    sdukowitz Member Posts: 250
    Heck, sometimes I need the
    Heck, sometimes I need the pink bus to make it to work in the morning ... it is good to have the support for everyday life stuff too!
    In Alaska we have a pink plane to fly to appts and treatments if they are far away which is often the case! I met a few pink sisters on my daily radiation flights to Anchorage and follow up oncologist visits ...so if you ever need the pink plane, I will be there for you!

Oh yeah we just broke the all time record for most snow ever this winter in Anchorage .... kiddos had egg hunts in the snowbanks ...
    Lol .... sue D
  • disneyfan2008
    sdukowitz said:

Heck, sometimes I need the
    Heck, sometimes I need the pink bus to make it to work in the morning ... it is good to have the support for everyday life stuff too!
    In Alaska we have a pink plane to fly to appts and treatments if they are far away which is often the case! I met a few pink sisters on my daily radiation flights to Anchorage and follow up oncologist visits ...so if you ever need the pink plane, I will be there for you!

Oh yeah we just broke the all time record for most snow ever this winter in Anchorage .... kiddos had egg hunts in the snowbanks ...
    Lol .... sue D

Thanks all...
    wow PINK plane

Thanks all...

wow PINK plane huh?

Denise
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659

Whoot Whoot
    I love happy news and yours has me doing the happy dance. What a good Easter weekend I'm sure you are having :)

Hugs and God Bless,

Dawne

Do tell
    us Dawne ... what's the good news??? OR did I sleep through this news.

Waiting for your news ... I need to smile
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Denise
    of course you can call for the pink bus. We'll be there cheering for you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    cahjah75 said:

Denise
    of course you can call for the pink bus. We'll be there cheering for you.
    {{hugs}} Char

Denise
    Great news from rad oncologist! Absolutely you can have the pink bus. I'm always happy for the ride and, of course, the refreshments. Now we can all go with Wanda Friday. I gave up sugar but maybe I'll make an exception. LOL

Hugs

Pam
  • disneyfan2008
    Pam5 said:

Denise
    Great news from rad oncologist! Absolutely you can have the pink bus. I'm always happy for the ride and, of course, the refreshments. Now we can all go with Wanda Friday. I gave up sugar but maybe I'll make an exception. LOL

Hugs

Pam

Thanks again all...I have
    Thanks again all...I have jumped on many times..but didnt' know when you can , should or do request...even routine appt..good to know

Denise