REALLY GOOD FRIDAY HERE cea fell 1 point in 3 weeks,

pete43lost_at_sea
pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
edited April 2012 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Good news on good Friday.

It's a public holiday here, my integrative doc ashley called wife as he missed me. I spoke to my docs wife at their country weekender, he was mowing the grass, they had been reading my blog. Oh sugar I thought, he will find out I am trying vegan life against his advice.

A fall, is a fall, is fall, no matter how small.

Oh shiitttt a few million dead cancer cells, my heart is breaking for the little suckers, they can go straight to hello.

In my heart I am happy now as I setoff tomorrow for my do it yourself vegan, beach, bush camping retreat with kids and friends

The enemas in the surf should be something special. I will swim a long long long way off shore.

Yes, I have solar panels, my juicer, blender, grinder, dive gear, speargun, quiet an elabrate setup.

beach lifestyle. Will take one book, metametrix bible.

Teaching my kids how to surf and meditate should be fun.

I will try and forget the bad and FOCUS MORE ON THE THINGS I

CONTROL, which is not a lot really.

Be very well my friends, I maybe away for a long time.

Where we go is south west rocks, its a place time forgot, we camp at site 1 at the histroic gaol, been their for 7 years straight.

Hugs,
Pete

Ps I hope the sharks don't like organic coffee.
Pps and the new super green smoothies are very very green, if you know what I mean.
Ppps I dis thank Jesus for the good news on good Friday, they say god works in mysterious ways.

Comments

• janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    Have a nice time!
    Will miss you.

Enemas in the surf??? You're kidding, right?
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    janie1 said:

Have a nice time!
    Will miss you.

Enemas in the surf??? You're kidding, right?

i am not worried
    Even sharks know caffeine is bad us, kind of my own shark shield.
    It's a distinct possibility, I have perfected the scuba diving dump technique last June, this is just an extended shallow version.
    I would not try this if I was a beginner at enemas, you need really strong a
    Butt muscles.

A beach hut also helps, everyone just thinks I am meditating out past the breakers, little do they know..

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps going to do the salt water sand scub for opening up skin pores and going to get heaps of vit d naturally.
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member

i am not worried
    Even sharks know caffeine is bad us, kind of my own shark shield.
    It's a distinct possibility, I have perfected the scuba diving dump technique last June, this is just an extended shallow version.
    I would not try this if I was a beginner at enemas, you need really strong a
    Butt muscles.

A beach hut also helps, everyone just thinks I am meditating out past the breakers, little do they know..

Hugs,
    Pete

Ps going to do the salt water sand scub for opening up skin pores and going to get heaps of vit d naturally.

Eeewwww....Pete.... You

Eeewwww....Pete.... You know, I kind of feel bad for the sharks! LOL! :-D In any case, I hope that you have a wonderful time with the family. Enjoy the fresh air and sea - and try to forget about cancer for a little while!

Hugs,

Cynthia
  • pete43lost_at_sea

Eeewwww....Pete.... You

Eeewwww....Pete.... You know, I kind of feel bad for the sharks! LOL! :-D In any case, I hope that you have a wonderful time with the family. Enjoy the fresh air and sea - and try to forget about cancer for a little while!

Hugs,

Cynthia

at least its organic coffee with the purest watet i can make
    Thanks cynthia,
    My my new portable reverse osmosis alkalinising filters.
    Hugs,
    Pete

Ps a shame about the toxins I am offloading, at least the vegan organic diet is as healthy ad I can go in terms of input and output.
  • janderson1964
    janderson1964 Member Posts: 2,215 Member

at least its organic coffee with the purest watet i can make
    Thanks cynthia,
    My my new portable reverse osmosis alkalinising filters.
    Hugs,
    Pete

Ps a shame about the toxins I am offloading, at least the vegan organic diet is as healthy ad I can go in terms of input and output.

Great news Pete.

Great news Pete.
  • toyfox
    toyfox Member Posts: 158 Member
    Good time
    Have a good time camping.
    Good news about your cea.
    Any drop no matter how much is good.
    Linda
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    toyfox said:

Good time
    Linda

Good Pete enjoy it no matter how big it is !
    Have a blessed week!
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pepebcn said:

Good Pete enjoy it no matter how big it is !
    Have a blessed week!

dear pepe
    Maybe the small mercies are all that counts.
    Will get some running , walking in.
    Hugs,
    Pete
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    toyfox said:

Good time
    Linda

dear linda one point or a hundred
    I am enjoying my crc's own brush with cellular mortality.
    Revenge is sweet, no matter how small.
    Hugs,
    Pete
    Ps we got to have good news here, the world really is wonderful, I ust have to look a hit hardet with these bad cells.
  • thingy45
    thingy45 Member Posts: 632 Member

dear linda one point or a hundred
    I am enjoying my crc's own brush with cellular mortality.
    Revenge is sweet, no matter how small.
    Hugs,
    Pete
    Ps we got to have good news here, the world really is wonderful, I ust have to look a hit hardet with these bad cells.

priceless
    Thanks Pete for bringing joy into my life. I really laughed out loud and am still in chuckles over the enemas.
    No wonder I sometimes wonder IF I should eat the fish I buy. Before I read your post I was only worried for mercury now I am worried for hyper fishies drunk on coffee enemas.
    By the way the book I mentioned to you, you can get on line he has a website.
    www.naturalcures.com by Kevin Trudeau. Worth the read. You never eat anything again LOl.
    Good luck with the funural of your crc cells, send them free in the ocean.
    enjoy the family,
    Marjan
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    thingy45 said:

priceless
    Thanks Pete for bringing joy into my life. I really laughed out loud and am still in chuckles over the enemas.
    No wonder I sometimes wonder IF I should eat the fish I buy. Before I read your post I was only worried for mercury now I am worried for hyper fishies drunk on coffee enemas.
    By the way the book I mentioned to you, you can get on line he has a website.
    www.naturalcures.com by Kevin Trudeau. Worth the read. You never eat anything again LOl.
    Good luck with the funural of your crc cells, send them free in the ocean.
    enjoy the family,
    Marjan

Congrats on the drop Pete.
    Congrats on the drop Pete. Enjoy the coffee!
  • toyfox
    toyfox Member Posts: 158 Member
    Enema comment
    My husband said he hopes you are a fast fast fast swimmer.
    Hugs Linda
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    only we know
    You are to funny Pete I was reading some of your eniama info to non colon people and looked at me very strange because I was laughing so hard. When I explained to them they said gross. Have a great time and enjoy the freedom and peacefulness. Jeff