Pink bus

Texasguy10
Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21
Tomorrow is Dawned chemo. Let's roll the bus for her!

Donald

Comments

• jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Count Me IN
    As long as you promise that the bus can stop for some BBQ brisket I would love to come along. We don't get a lot of authentic Texas BBQ in California. I will be happy to contribute a pitcher of margaritas for the ride. Dawne is always there for us so I am happy to be there to support her. I suggest that you warn the facility where she is getting the chemo that the Pink Bus will be there. We are quite a sight.

IRENE
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Where on it with Hugs and
    Where on it with Hugs and loud prayers and margaritas.
    Hugs Frankie
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

Where on it with Hugs and
    Where on it with Hugs and loud prayers and margaritas.
    Hugs Frankie

I'm there
    I'm there, in the rowdy section. I've brought chocolate covered strawberries.

marge
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Happy to ride the bus for
    Happy to ride the bus for Dawne! Donald, will you be our DD???
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    JuJuBeez said:

Happy to ride the bus for
    Happy to ride the bus for Dawne! Donald, will you be our DD???

Y'all are awesome
    And very very sweet! I'm expecting it to go good tomorrow with no nausea ;)

Hugs ,

Dawne
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Y'all are awesome
    And very very sweet! I'm expecting it to go good tomorrow with no nausea ;)

Hugs ,

Dawne

Right back at ya, Dawne
    You're awesome too. It will go very well tomorrow and you will feel great. I'm on that bus just as you have always been there for me and all of us. I think maybe I'll bring jelly beans and some chocolate bunnies for Easter.

Love and hugs, Renee
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    missrenee said:

Right back at ya, Dawne
    You're awesome too. It will go very well tomorrow and you will feel great. I'm on that bus just as you have always been there for me and all of us. I think maybe I'll bring jelly beans and some chocolate bunnies for Easter.

Love and hugs, Renee

I'll be there
    I'll be there and this time I will be in the rowdy section.I was quiet when we went with Robert but this time I am going to be different.

I'll be eating BBQ and choclate bunnies.Not crazy about Jelly Beans.

Wishing you a easy time esp.without the nausea.

Lynn Smith
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

I'll be there
    I'll be there and this time I will be in the rowdy section.I was quiet when we went with Robert but this time I am going to be different.

I'll be eating BBQ and choclate bunnies.Not crazy about Jelly Beans.

Wishing you a easy time esp.without the nausea.

Lynn Smith

dawne...wishing you a smooth
    dawne...wishing you a smooth with no side effects time

Eva
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Dawne
    Count me aboard the pink bus! Wishing her the best--let us know!
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    I'll be waiting for the pink
    I'll be waiting for the pink bus in New Mexico. I'll bring anything chocolate!! Dawne stay strong and positive!
    ((Hugs))
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    MGNS said:

I'll be waiting for the pink
    I'll be waiting for the pink bus in New Mexico. I'll bring anything chocolate!! Dawne stay strong and positive!
    ((Hugs))

Boarding the Bus!
    I've got LOADS of chocolate.

Prayers surround you!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I'm in!
    I am ready to ride that bus. We actually have some stops tomorrow so the screaming will be insane. Let's hope none of us gets in trouble. I reserved my space next to whoever brings the brownies.

Prayers for Dawne - no side effects and fast recovery from the treatment.

Hugs
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I'm in!
    I am ready to ride that bus. We actually have some stops tomorrow so the screaming will be insane. Let's hope none of us gets in trouble. I reserved my space next to whoever brings the brownies.

Prayers for Dawne - no side effects and fast recovery from the treatment.

Hugs

Texas hubby has the lingo
    Texas hubby has the lingo already very proud. i am quiet but will be there laughing at the the others and holding Dawn's hand. praying for a smooth and effective chemo.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I will be ready!
    It's my day off so I can spend the day in Texas! I hope all goes well for Dawne.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    ladyg said:

I will be ready!
    It's my day off so I can spend the day in Texas! I hope all goes well for Dawne.

Hugs,
    Georgia

sending
    hugs and prayers on the bus ride
    take care
    Laura
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68

Count Me IN
    As long as you promise that the bus can stop for some BBQ brisket I would love to come along. We don't get a lot of authentic Texas BBQ in California. I will be happy to contribute a pitcher of margaritas for the ride. Dawne is always there for us so I am happy to be there to support her. I suggest that you warn the facility where she is getting the chemo that the Pink Bus will be there. We are quite a sight.

IRENE

I'm sitting next to Irene....
    I'm sitting next to Irene with a straw in her pitcher of margaritas!!!! And I'll pick up the brisket since I'm already in Houston. Donald--don't know where you're going for chemo, but you better warn them--this is a rowdy group!!

Prayers & hugs today, Dawne!!

Anne
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    I am ready to roll. Good
    I am ready to roll. Good luck!
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Pink Bus
    Donald, there is no occasion too small or too big for the "Pink Bus" and the rowdy "Pinks" to have a celebration for! I'm not sure WHO will be the Designated Driver this time, but Joe and I had such a time with them for my appointment. I'll be setting near the quiet ones because you have to really watch them,you know what I mean?

Dawne, here's hoping that your chemo goes well for you with little or no side affects. You are very lucky to have Donald there to hold your hand through this,because with the "Pinks" around you, you won't be able to hear yourself think! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Celebrate Life! Now and in the years to come.

Love,Hugs and Prayers coming your way. Robert
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

Pink Bus
    Donald, there is no occasion too small or too big for the "Pink Bus" and the rowdy "Pinks" to have a celebration for! I'm not sure WHO will be the Designated Driver this time, but Joe and I had such a time with them for my appointment. I'll be setting near the quiet ones because you have to really watch them,you know what I mean?

Dawne, here's hoping that your chemo goes well for you with little or no side affects. You are very lucky to have Donald there to hold your hand through this,because with the "Pinks" around you, you won't be able to hear yourself think! HAHAHAHAAAAA!!! Celebrate Life! Now and in the years to come.

Love,Hugs and Prayers coming your way. Robert

We are having a party
    And it's a big party too with all of my pink sisters and brothers. Y'all ROCK!!!! I'm getting the Benadryl and decadron now so I'll probably take a break from the party, chocolate and BBQ for a little while to take a nap but don't worry after my power nap I'll be back to my loud and rowdy self again ;)

Robert, yes I'm so very blessed to have Donald. He has made my life a brighter place for the past 21 years and I'm so looking forward to the next 50 with him :)

Hugs and God bless,

Dawne
  • SlowRollin
    SlowRollin Member Posts: 75

We are having a party
    And it's a big party too with all of my pink sisters and brothers. Y'all ROCK!!!! I'm getting the Benadryl and decadron now so I'll probably take a break from the party, chocolate and BBQ for a little while to take a nap but don't worry after my power nap I'll be back to my loud and rowdy self again ;)

Robert, yes I'm so very blessed to have Donald. He has made my life a brighter place for the past 21 years and I'm so looking forward to the next 50 with him :)

Hugs and God bless,

Dawne

Praying for an easy treatment
    I hope all is well for you today. We know this routine all too well and you seem to be doing fine. Glad you have Donald to keep you on track, sounds like a great gentleman.

I've been off line for a while, did you have your surgery or is it still coming?

We finished our last chemo last night, rang the bell and went running home. Surgery is next on our schedule; excited, but terrified. Let me know how yours went.

Happy Easter!

Tony
    from Pearland!!!