Den will be home on Friday

fauxma
fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
My header really says it all. Barring any set backs, Den will be coming home Friday. On Saturday, home health will take over the PT, OT, and ST here at home. I feel like the Easter bunny came early.
Stef

Comments

• Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    This is awesome news, dear Stef!
    Simply awesome! Am glad for both of you! With continued hopes for your beloved Den to make good progress.

(((Hugs)))

Kindest regards, Susan
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    That is such wonderful news!
    That is such wonderful news! Definitely worthy of a celebration!!

Happy Hugs for both of you,

Linda
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

That is such wonderful news!
    That is such wonderful news! Definitely worthy of a celebration!!

Happy Hugs for both of you,

Linda

Oh, Stef--how wonderful
    Snuggle up with that little Easter bunny and enjoy your day together. This is some much needed great news.

Hugs, Renee
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    missrenee said:

Oh, Stef--how wonderful
    Snuggle up with that little Easter bunny and enjoy your day together. This is some much needed great news.

Hugs, Renee

HAPPY HAPPY!
    Wonderful news! Amazing that the Easter bunny brings more than eggs and Easter baskets.... :)
    So happy for you both..... And I love the suggestion of snuggling...

My best wishes to you both,
    Hugs,Nancy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    good to hear

good to hear
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

good to hear

good to hear

Stef ... Good news for both you, and Den!
    A weight has been lifted ... I am so happy for the two of you.

May Den continue to heal .. with hopes of no more hospital visits!

Vicki Sam
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Fantastic news!

That truly is a "good" Friday.

Fingers crossed that all goes smoothly,

Jennifer
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Yay
    Great news, Stef! Continued prayers to you and Den.
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    That's so good
    to hear. I am glad you will have your own "Easter Bunny". Wishing you both continued progress.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Glad for you
    Goody goody gumdrops.
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Glad for you
    Goody goody gumdrops.

yay and may he get better
    yay and may he get better quickly now that he is home with his loving wife.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Steph so happy for you. This
    Steph so happy for you. This has been a long journey for both of you. Happy Easter to you and Den. I just know Peter cottontail will be hippity hopping to your home this sunday. (((HUGS)))
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Stef!
    Great news! Happy Easter to you and Den! Sending hugs to you both.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Stef!
    Great news! Happy Easter to you and Den! Sending hugs to you both.

xoxo,
    Jean

One more day!
    It will be tomorrow before you know it. So happy he's well enough to come home.

Suzanne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

One more day!
    It will be tomorrow before you know it. So happy he's well enough to come home.

Suzanne

Stef: How is Den doing ?
    We are thinking, and praying for the two of you.

Vicki Sam
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    VickiSam said:

Stef: How is Den doing ?
    We are thinking, and praying for the two of you.

Vicki Sam

VickieSam, Thanks for asking
    VickieSam, Thanks for asking about my darling hubby. Den is doing well. He is being seen by OT, PT and ST here at home. He is making progress on getting around with his walker, doing strength training exercises, speech exercises etc. He is eating some soft foods and handling them well. Surprisely, while being housebound, we are quite busy. In addition to the therapy visits, we will be consulting a dietician and a home health nurse (Den has a bad spot where he old diabetic ulcer was). We are settling into a routine and we still watch the grandkids a few times a week for a few hours. They are so good and entertain grampy and grammy. It is just so nice to have him here in his favorite chair watching our favorite shows together.
    I cannot say how much it means to know that I can post all of these to my friends here. You mean so much to me.
    Even though I don't respond as much to all the other posts, I read them all and you are all (each and every one of you) in my heart, my prayers and my kindest thoughts.
    Stef
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    fauxma said:

VickieSam, Thanks for asking about my darling hubby. Den is doing well. He is being seen by OT, PT and ST here at home. He is making progress on getting around with his walker, doing strength training exercises, speech exercises etc. He is eating some soft foods and handling them well. Surprisely, while being housebound, we are quite busy. In addition to the therapy visits, we will be consulting a dietician and a home health nurse (Den has a bad spot where he old diabetic ulcer was). We are settling into a routine and we still watch the grandkids a few times a week for a few hours. They are so good and entertain grampy and grammy. It is just so nice to have him here in his favorite chair watching our favorite shows together.
    I cannot say how much it means to know that I can post all of these to my friends here. You mean so much to me.
    Even though I don't respond as much to all the other posts, I read them all and you are all (each and every one of you) in my heart, my prayers and my kindest thoughts.
    Stef

Grampy's favorite chair
    That says it all, dear Stef, that Den is back home in his chair to watch your favorite shows with you. With that, the two of you can face anything together.

I think there was a line in an old Frasier episode about the father's favorite chair having just the right "butt indentation." So I'm glad Den's behind is back in its indentation where it belongs. :-)

:-) Traci
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    fauxma said:

Stef

YEAH HE IS HOME!
    Oh Stef I was on vacation and missed this post! I am so pleased to hear that hubby is home and in his favorite chair with the delightful grand ones runny about what a wonderful picture that paints! I know you are happy and more at peace to have him home and I am so happy for all of you! Big Giant Hugs!!!

RE