Prayers to You All

Lisa13Q
Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
I'm back in AZ in my new little home decorated with much of Mom's stuff. I come to this board to check in every once in awhile and often feel overwhelmed. I wish I could take this disease away from each and every one of you. I had lunch today with an executive for Schering-Plough/Merck and we were talking about the way to cure cancer....it really is to get them to stop reproducing......apparently there is great hope for that process with the stem cell research. Let's hope. I want you all to know there isn't a day that I don't think of you and pray for each and every one of you. Whenever I see a newbie, I toss a prayer into the air in hope this is going to be the woman who gets the "miracle" that we can pass on to the next and the next woman. So just saying prayers to you all today. You are all in my thoughts. I wish I could take the cancer away.

Comments

• poopergirl14052
    poopergirl14052 Member Posts: 1,183 Member
    Thank you for the kinf words
    Your Mom was there ,,trust me,,just lurking to make sure you are ok. Enjoy your home and puppy. I also wish cancer would leave..I would even hold the dooor open. Take care..val
  • kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member

Thank you for the kinf words
    Your Mom was there ,,trust me,,just lurking to make sure you are ok. Enjoy your home and puppy. I also wish cancer would leave..I would even hold the dooor open. Take care..val

Thank you, Lisa
    Your support means so much considering what you have gone through. The fact that you still come back and check on us is heartwarming. I hope you continue to move forward in your life knowing we are here for you as well.

Karen
  • kkend1
    kkend1 Member Posts: 15
    Thank you
    I am so sorry for your loss but I do thank you for your prayers and kindness. You make me try harder to get through this, again.
    KK
  • clamryn
    clamryn Member Posts: 508
    Always excited to see you FangFish
    Oh Lisa, I think of your mom and you a lot. It always makes me smile when I see you pop up on the boards. I haven't been joining in like I would like. Today I have been so sick. Makes me wonder how much more of this I can take. Thank you so much for all your prayers.

((((hugs}}}}}
    Linda
  • lovesanimals
    lovesanimals Member Posts: 1,366 Member
    clamryn said:

Always excited to see you FangFish
    Oh Lisa, I think of your mom and you a lot. It always makes me smile when I see you pop up on the boards. I haven't been joining in like I would like. Today I have been so sick. Makes me wonder how much more of this I can take. Thank you so much for all your prayers.

((((hugs}}}}}
    Linda

Thank you so much
    for your prayers and support. I don't like the fact that so many new women keep joining this "club" but I too have hope that someday there will be a cure...!

Kelly
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    We miss you, Lisa!
    I think

We miss you, Lisa!

I think of you often, dear Lisa. And your sweet mom. Do you like Arizona? Bob and I almost made a trip out there last month.

Please come back soon, and don't forget about us.

Carlene