Hey beautiful

Texasguy10
Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21
Texasguy10 loves Texasgirl10. Honey you are my shining star!

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Gentle
    This is very sweet and gentle.
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Gentle
    This is very sweet and gentle.

Awww...
    I needed to see this after reading some of the other posts.

♥ This...
    Lorrie
  • Texasguy10
    Texasguy10 Member Posts: 21

Awww...
    I needed to see this after reading some of the other posts.

♥ This...
    Lorrie

The Manhattans
    I have shining star in my music. I always tell Dawne you are my shining star!
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

The Manhattans
    I have shining star in my music. I always tell Dawne you are my shining star!

Awwww
    Dawne is a very blessed lady!! Texasguy 10 you are great!! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    How Sweet
    TexasGuy10,

Your wife is lucky to have you on her team fighting this beast. Warm words of love always make us feel better. You must make a great couple because we can tell she has a warm heart as well. We pray for her in her treatments against ibc.

Terry
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    mom62 said:

How Sweet
    TexasGuy10,

Your wife is lucky to have you on her team fighting this beast. Warm words of love always make us feel better. You must make a great couple because we can tell she has a warm heart as well. We pray for her in her treatments against ibc.

Terry

TexasGuy & TexasGirl sitting in a tree....
    I love your new photo...you are such a lovely couple, and the love you have for each other shines through, even through all that you're dealing with right now.

Traci
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    TraciInLA said:

TexasGuy & TexasGirl sitting in a tree....
    I love your new photo...you are such a lovely couple, and the love you have for each other shines through, even through all that you're dealing with right now.

Traci

Nothing can harm true love
    not even cancer. I do love the gentlemen from Texas--they really know how to treat a lady. So glad you two have each other to love.

Hugs, Renee
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    missrenee said:

Nothing can harm true love
    not even cancer. I do love the gentlemen from Texas--they really know how to treat a lady. So glad you two have each other to love.

Hugs, Renee

So sweet Texasguy
    So sweet Texasguy.You are so supporative.After my dx I told my husband we needed to make changes.He did and we are like newlyweds after 43 years of marriage.

Nice of you to shout out to Hootiegirl also. We're all thinking of Hootiegirl, Texasgirl and all other Pink Sisters and Brothers who are fighting cancer now and in the past.

Lynn Smith
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    What a sweet man.
    Hugs

What a sweet man.
    Hugs Frankie
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

What a sweet man.
    Hugs

What a sweet man.
    Hugs Frankie

Awww....you're awesome
    Awww....you're awesome texasguy10.....love it
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Awwwww....now that's some
    Awwwww....now that's some serious warm fuzzies!

Hugs,

Linda
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member

Awwwww....now that's some
    Awwwww....now that's some serious warm fuzzies!

Hugs,

Linda

That;s WONDERFUL!!!
    Texas Guy...YOU'RE BEST!!! Texas Girl is Fortunate to have you in her corner.

Thanks for sharing the Love and Support!!!

Mitzi
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    There's nothing like
    the love of someone to get you through the rough times. I generally use humor. I called the hubby after I got the biopsy results and asked, "How would you like to have a boobless wife?" He replied "I'll love you just the same dear". Can't beat that.
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

There's nothing like
    the love of someone to get you through the rough times. I generally use humor. I called the hubby after I got the biopsy results and asked, "How would you like to have a boobless wife?" He replied "I'll love you just the same dear". Can't beat that.

Awww
    Aww Donald thank you. I love you too. I am truly blessed to have you as my husband and best friend.

Love,

Dawne
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

Awww
    Aww Donald thank you. I love you too. I am truly blessed to have you as my husband and best friend.

Love,

Dawne

I think
    I think after some of the recent posts, this was wonderful to see. Thank you, Texas couple for this bright spot here.

marge