Being a clutz makes life interesting!

jo jo
jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
Hi everyone. I know its been a little while since my last update.
I was just getting myself all excited about going back to work this month. Well last week i was getting my groceries out of the trunk of my car and i fell...i fell into my trunk...lol I bent my knee sideways...i found out they dont bend that way...so yes it gave me a major ouchy!
I have always been clumsy but since chemo im even worse of a clutz and very uncoordinated. Its probably a good thing im concidered short...cuz i dont have far to fall but with brittle dense bones (thank you chemo) i guess it doesnt matter the distance of the fall. Well now i cant limp/hop into work and tell them im ready to get started, they would just laugh at me and send me home, sigh!
Being a clutz makes life interesting indeed!!!

Comments

• serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Hopefully this is just a
    Hopefully this is just a slight delay on your road trip. Wishing you a quick recovery. Hugs. Jayne
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Hopefully this is just a
    Hopefully this is just a slight delay on your road trip. Wishing you a quick recovery. Hugs. Jayne

Laughing
    WITH you, not at you! It did give me a chuckle this morning.......I had a visual of me doing the same thing....I have done some of the dumbest things
    That if I had to do them to save my life, I couldn't !

I hope you're ouchies are mending.....
    Hugs and thanks for making me smile this morning.....I need it!
    Nancy
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I am also laughing with you
    I am also laughing with you it reminded me one time i was getting grocery's out the trunk i was reaching in my head in all the way and the trunk lid fell down on me,i couldn't believe it.I guess we are all pron to accidents at some time.Get well soon.

Hugs Frankie
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    Good Hearing from You.
    jo jo... it's good to see you posting. Sorry to hear about the leg injury. I wish you a speedy recovery. I think we all have a story or two to share about how we accidentally hurt ourselves. I, for one, have been hit on the noggin with the car hood. That was an ouch!

Take care, God bless.
    Ines
  • jonahrex98
    jonahrex98 Member Posts: 23 Member
    10--YR SURVIVOR CLUTZ
    I have been extra clutzy ever since my chemo. It might be the beginnings of Peripheral Neuropathy. I hope there are some advances in the research on this in the near future. All I can say is exercise, exercise, exercise, and the muscle weakness might not set in like it did with me.