Disney in June-realized lots to celebrate while there

Options
disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
whole family , kids, grandkids,niece for our 27th anniversary, then I realized our youngest is graduating from college! Then realized it will be exactly 4 yrs since finished radiation. (I had treated myself to Disney trip with friend for end of treatment)

NOW back celebrating 3 great things...

Denise

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Options
    Have a great time with
    Have a great time with family what a trip to go on i love Disney could go every year if i could afford to.

Hugs Frankie
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Options
    Disneyland....ALWAYS a good time!!!!
    Congrats on all that you have to celebrate!!!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • disneyfan2008
    Options

Have a great time with
    Have a great time with family what a trip to go on i love Disney could go every year if i could afford to.

Hugs Frankie

we JOINED DVC (Disney vacatin CLUB)
    IT's Disney's very flexiable time share..we can use any time. we get points we can use, bank and barrow to fit out needs. Resort at no cost to us for 45 yrs..(well now 41 yrs since bought in 2009)

Hard to get everyone in one place..took year of planning with school(grandkids) 3 full time jobs and 1 full time college. BUT I pulled it off...yipppeee

Denise
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Options
    Denise, we are going in June
    Denise, we are going in June too for daughter's college graduation! When are you going?

Angela
  • disneyfan2008
    Options
    robang13 said:

Denise, we are going in June too for daughter's college graduation! When are you going?

Angela

wrote whole message and
    wrote whole message and poooof gone..can you Private message me so not to tie this up..I DONT" KNOW how..hehe...
  • disneyfan2008
    Options
    robang13 said:

Angela

106 days to be exact but who's couting?
    June 23 (day after our 27th anniversary and day after grandsons school get out)

BAY LAKE Tower-connected to Contemporary Resort!

Denise