Today is LynnSmith's Birthday!

Cat64
Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LYNN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
AND MANY MORE...!!!
Hoping you have a blessed day filled with all the things you ♥ most!
♥ Cat

Comments

• ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Happy Birthday
    Happy Birthday,LynnSmith! Hope your special day is filled with Love,Joy and Laughter shared with family & friends. May all your wishes come true and may you have many more happy & healthy birthdays in the coming years. Celebrate your life!

Birthday (((HUGS)))
    Robert
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Many
    Many Happy Happy Happy returns.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Many

Lynn Smith .. Its your Birthday .. your birthday
    savor every moment -- and enjoy all the love that is given to you today.

Vicki Sam
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    VickiSam said:

Lynn Smith .. Its your Birthday .. your birthday
    savor every moment -- and enjoy all the love that is given to you today.

Vicki Sam

It's your Birthday!!!
    Wishing YOU a Wonderful Day of Joy, and Love!!! Enjoy YOUR Special Day!!!

Happy Birthday!!!
    {{{Hugs}}}
    Mitzi ;0)
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Happy, Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday Lynne!!! May you continue to celebrate many more years with great health and happy memories. Enjoy your Special Day!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Happy, Happy Birthday!
    Happy Birthday Lynne!!! May you continue to celebrate many more years with great health and happy memories. Enjoy your Special Day!

~Celebrate~
    Happy Birthday Lynne, may your day be full of fun and surprises, plus a year of great health!!
    Best Birthday Wishes ~♥~
    ~Melanie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Many

Happiest of birthdays to you!
    Wishing you a day filled with love, laughter and lots of presents!

Sue :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy birthday to you Lynn!

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Noel said:

Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

Happy belated birthday!

Happy belated birthday!

Thank You bunches
    Thank You bunches for my birthday wishes.Sorry I'm late.I think I was on here since then but didn't stay long.Doing my spay/neuter clinic this week and also my candle business picked up. I get in a tizzy sometimes.My husband tells me I have to much going on.

I am 65. Something about turning 65 that makes me feel good and proud. Oh and now I can go on Medicare!!!!!!! What my insurance doesnt cover Medicare will.YEAH.

Sorry for being late in thanking all of you.I think my husband is right.I need to slow down.

Lynn Smith
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Thank You bunches
    Thank You bunches for my birthday wishes.Sorry I'm late.I think I was on here since then but didn't stay long.Doing my spay/neuter clinic this week and also my candle business picked up. I get in a tizzy sometimes.My husband tells me I have to much going on.

I am 65. Something about turning 65 that makes me feel good and proud. Oh and now I can go on Medicare!!!!!!! What my insurance doesnt cover Medicare will.YEAH.

Sorry for being late in thanking all of you.I think my husband is right.I need to slow down.

Lynn Smith

Happy Happy Birthday
    Happy Happy Birthday Lynn!!
    Hope you have lots of fun.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Thank You bunches

Lynn Smith

Belated birthday wishes to
    Belated birthday wishes to you Lynn! 65 is a wonderful milestone! Go get that medicare! LOL

Hugs, Lex