Birthday Wednesday march 7

idlehunters
idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
WoW...... I will be 55. Dang, it seems like just yesterday I was 35. I have been lying about my age for so long....then I had to start lying about my kids' ages and now my grandkids are getting so old I am gonna have to start lying on them! Heck, it just really don't seem to matter anymore really..... I think I am just so greatful to see another birthday that I will never complain or lie about age again.

I just got CEA back and it continues to decline. Now at 3.9. that is the lowest it has been in many many months. My hair is growing out and it is so nice to have eyebrows again. Vectibix makes your facial hair grow thick. I actually have to get my brows waxed every other week and my eyelashes are unreal! I have trimmed them 4 times now. I have to shave my upper lip too because it gets course with hair.

My body sure has undergone some drastic changes thanks to cancer. My husband passed by the bathroom door and asked what I was doing....oh, brushing my teeth ( teeth in hands). He passed by again and asked again what I was doing...oh, brushing my hair ( wig in hand). Yep.... Things a little different!

I did have plans of going out Wednesday night and drinking a few brews for my birthday but now I am on some heavy duty anti-biotics for lung flem and nail bed infection...soooooo...my celebration will have to wait. that's okay

Raising my bottle of Smart Water.....CHEERS MY FRIENDS!!!!!

Jennie

Comments

• scareddaughter24
    scareddaughter24 Member Posts: 68
    Wow Jennie- Happy
    Wow Jennie- Happy Birthday!
    Have been scrolling through old posts for the last couple of days- obsessive I know, but some days I need some positives and really enjoy reading your posts. You have had a tough journey but you are so strong and have a really positive outlook on life, Anyway just thought it was uncanny you posted after I had been reading bits and piece from you from the past few years. Happy birthday again :)
  • wolfen
    wolfen Member Posts: 1,324 Member

Wow Jennie- Happy
    Wow Jennie- Happy Birthday!
    Have been scrolling through old posts for the last couple of days- obsessive I know, but some days I need some positives and really enjoy reading your posts. You have had a tough journey but you are so strong and have a really positive outlook on life, Anyway just thought it was uncanny you posted after I had been reading bits and piece from you from the past few years. Happy birthday again :)

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You
    And here's to 50 more. Have a great dinner celebration, with or without the brew.

Luv Ya,

Wolfen
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    wolfen said:

Happy Birthday To You, Happy Birthday To You
    And here's to 50 more. Have a great dinner celebration, with or without the brew.

Luv Ya,

Wolfen

Happy birthday dear Jennie !
    Have a wonderful time!
    Love ya!
  • Semira
    Semira Member Posts: 381 Member
    Cheers
    even with water :-)

Happy Birthday and may there be manymanymanymany more :-)

Hugs
    Petra
  • ron50
    ron50 Member Posts: 1,723 Member
    Hugs Jennie
    It's funny how much more birthdays mean to us. May you be around to lie about the age of your great grand kids,Ron.
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    ron50 said:

Hugs Jennie
    It's funny how much more birthdays mean to us. May you be around to lie about the age of your great grand kids,Ron.

Happy Birthday !!!
    Have Fun. Those brews taste good any 'ole time.
    You crack me up....thanks always for the humor. Sure didn't think you were a grandmother.
  • steveandnat
    steveandnat Member Posts: 886
    Happy Birthday
    Too funny about how things change with this cancer stuff. We can actually laugh at ourselves. Things that use to rattle me don't phase me now. I'm so grateful for every good day (and pray the bad one pass quickly)! Here is a big birthday hug to you and pray you have many more to come.
    Jeff
  • plh4gail
    plh4gail Member Posts: 1,238 Member
    Happy Wonderful Birthday
    Happy Wonderful Birthday Jennie! ....And you have many many more!

love ya, gail
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    plh4gail said:

Happy Wonderful Birthday
    Happy Wonderful Birthday Jennie! ....And you have many many more!

love ya, gail

Have a WONDERFUL DAY,
    Have a WONDERFUL DAY, here's to many more!!! HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    Happy Birthday I Raise My Glass of Water
    Happy Birthday to you. As I raise my glass of Water I wish you the best Birthday and many more.
    NB
  • jasminsaba
    jasminsaba Member Posts: 157 Member
    Happy Birthday ...
    wishing you many more happy and healthy years ahead.
  • tommycat
    tommycat Member Posts: 790 Member
    Hello Fellow Pisces
    Birthday---yes!!!!! Congratulations and Happy early Birthday :)
  • geotina
    geotina Member Posts: 2,111 Member
    Happy Day
    Yeah - Happy Another Birthday and wishing you another, and another, and another, and another, for many years to come. George is right behind you on March 9th.

Hugs - Tina
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Happy B'day Jennie!! :-)

Happy B'day Jennie!! :-)
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Happy Birthday
    I hope you enjoy your day,and you can always drink the brews later,maybe even b-b-q.
  • lauragb
    lauragb Member Posts: 370 Member
    Have a great day! It will
    Have a great day! It will be good to be 55. Meet you there in November, hard to believe I know. I remember when I worried about getting old, now I worry about not getting old. Enjoy this day. You deserve a good time!
    Love,
    Laura
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Happy Birthday!!! I love the
    Happy Birthday!!! I love the new picture, and you are a beautiful 55. And you are going to be a beautiful 65, 75 ................
    Have a wonderful day, my friend.
    Hugs, Judy
  • herdizziness
    herdizziness Member Posts: 3,624 Member
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY
    Haaappppyyy Birtthhhdddaaayyyy toooooo youuuuu. Haaappppyyyy Biiiirrrrttthhhddaay tooooo youuu. Happy Birtthhddaaay Jeeeennnnnnnniiiiieeeee. Haaaaapppppyyy Biirrrrttttthhhhdddddaaayyyyy tooooooooooo yoooooooooouuuuuuuuuu!!!!
    Pardon me if that was sung off key, I woke up with a cold this morning.
    Happy Birthday Girlfriend!!!!!
    Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy, and many, many more to you my dear friend.
    Winter Marie
  • Lovekitties
    Lovekitties Member Posts: 3,364 Member
    Dear Jennie
    Here comes another Happy Birthday wish for you along with the hope that you get to celebrate at least another 40!

Yes, at a certain point we all give up the 'no that is not my grown son but my younger brother' routine!

I did have a nice compliment one day when my daughter and I were out together...someone wanted to know if I was her sister! I was pleased as punch...my daughter, not so much...lol!

Hope that you can get out there for that celebration brew or two soon.

Hugs and many happy days for you.

Marie who loves kitties
  • Trapbear
    Trapbear Member Posts: 108 Member
    Happy Birthday Jennie, may
    Happy Birthday Jennie, may you have many many more!