SoCal Pinks' Gathering in Santa Barbara!

Bella Luna
Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
The SoCal Pink gathering in beautiful Santa Barbara was wonderful time! We met at Stella Mare's and were ushered to a shabby chic table with a European/French country decor. The dining area had a cozy fireplace, sofas, and looked like a large green house that was alive with color and sunlight. Chenheart( Claudia), New Flower( Olga), Aisling8(Victoria), Faith, Trust,& a Little Bit of Chemo( Theresa), Rutzetta, and myself sat around the table and laughed up a storm and shared stories of how we are doing. Reggie, Chenheart’s beloved hubby, even made a guest appearance. I told him what a good husband he is and how well he is taking care of Chenheart. Christmas Girl( Susan) requested we each give Claudia a special hug from her. Claudia was tickled to get two hugs from each of us in Susan’s honor! We really missed VickiSam, Traci and the others who were not able to make it.

Chenheart looked amazing and beautiful. As she shared on another blog, she wore her sunglasses but that only added to her Hollywood mystic! She shared stories of her granddaughter, new puppy, treatment, concerts, and of helping others in need. Aisling8 kept the mood light and fun filled with her great sense of humor and dear friend Theresa added to the mood with her quick wit as well. Olga takes full credit for organizing the gathering. Huge kudos go to Olga for doing such a wonderful job of making this happy occasion happen. Rutzetta drove over from Ventura and joined us. She was celebrating finishing with radiation and was happy to be done with another major milestone in her recovery! She is very proud of her grown daughters and how well they are doing. As for myself, I was happy to be there amongst the Pinks and to see how well everyone is doing!

We met yesterday and I am already looking forward to the next gathering! Three cheers for the Pinks! Hip, hip, hooray! Long live the Pinks!

Hugs,
Ines

Comments

• missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    Beautiful, Ines!
    I loved reading your post first thing this morning. Proves one thing--this beast cannot take away our spirit and our love for each other. So glad you all had a wonderful time in lovely Santa Barbara.

Can't wait to see the pix!

Hugs, Renee
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I think I was looking forward as much to your post
    as you were to gather! What a lovely description of a wonderful, heartwarming time spent with kindreds. I wish I had sent hugs, too. I will now -

HUGS!

Sue
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    sbmly53 said:

I think I was looking forward as much to your post
    as you were to gather! What a lovely description of a wonderful, heartwarming time spent with kindreds. I wish I had sent hugs, too. I will now -

HUGS!

Sue

Ines thank you
    Ines
    Thank you for your post and driving me to the event. it has been my pleasure and I and happy that it went very well. it was very delightful day for all. We will win together no doubts and hugs.
    I will try to post pictures today or tomorrow.
    As alway keeping you girls intrigued and looking for So Cal post.
    Have nice Sunday
    New Flower
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Ines thank you
    Ines
    Thank you for your post and driving me to the event. it has been my pleasure and I and happy that it went very well. it was very delightful day for all. We will win together no doubts and hugs.
    I will try to post pictures today or tomorrow.
    As alway keeping you girls intrigued and looking for So Cal post.
    Have nice Sunday
    New Flower

Thank you, Olga
    for organizing our luncheon. It was a beautiful comfy restaurant across the street from a bird refuge. We even had a fun friendly waiter. Ines described everything already. I just want to say it was nice to meet Constance and lovely to see my friends again. You all look gorgeous and healthy. Claudia looks great -- good trick, Chen, preparing us for someone wasting away and showing up beautiful:)

I took no pictures (I know, what's wrong with me) so I can't help you out there.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Bella Luna
    Pics are on there way
    I didn't take pics but Pink Sister Olga did. Can't wait to see how they came out! We are all beautiful women for sure!
    Ines
  • jk1952
    jk1952 Member Posts: 613

Pics are on there way
    I didn't take pics but Pink Sister Olga did. Can't wait to see how they came out! We are all beautiful women for sure!
    Ines

I didn't mean to flag your
    I didn't mean to flag your comment, Sue. I fat fingered on my iPhone and then it didn't let me reverse the action. So sorry!
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    jk1952 said:

I didn't mean to flag your
    I didn't mean to flag your comment, Sue. I fat fingered on my iPhone and then it didn't let me reverse the action. So sorry!

Joyce, your faux pas still not as funny as Chen's...
    No worries, Joyce -- accidentally flagging a post still isn't as bad as accidentally flagging YOUR OWN POST, which Chen hilariously did a couple of years ago.

(No, dear Chen -- I don't plan on letting you live that one down anytime soon! :-)

Traci
  • Bella Luna
    TraciInLA said:

Joyce, your faux pas still not as funny as Chen's...
    No worries, Joyce -- accidentally flagging a post still isn't as bad as accidentally flagging YOUR OWN POST, which Chen hilariously did a couple of years ago.

(No, dear Chen -- I don't plan on letting you live that one down anytime soon! :-)

Traci

Pinky Swear Oath
    Traci... pinky swear you will make the next gathering. You too Miss VickiSam! We missed you and the other Pinks who weren't able to come join us in Santa Barbara.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Wonderfully Special!!!
    Thanks so much, Ines, for describing the SoCal Kindred Spirits gathering beautifully for us! Am HAPPY for all of you, knowing the time spent together was thoroughly enjoyed!

My most heartfelt gratitude to all who gave our beloved Chenheart an additional hug from me. Really appreciate it more than I can possibly express. XO

:-)

Kindest regards, Susan
  • MGNS
    MGNS Member Posts: 197 Member
    Thank you for sharing. I can
    Thank you for sharing. I can just imagine how much fun it was for everyone. I miss hearing about all of you and this helped me feel reconnected.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    MGNS said:

Thank you for sharing. I can
    Thank you for sharing. I can just imagine how much fun it was for everyone. I miss hearing about all of you and this helped me feel reconnected.

Hello my dear friends
    I just came from work . Our CSN Site is very slow. To complete our suspense story I have posted couple of pictures on my expression page. Enjoy!
  • Bella Luna

Hello my dear friends
    I just came from work . Our CSN Site is very slow. To complete our suspense story I have posted couple of pictures on my expression page. Enjoy!

Candid Camera
    Olga... just saw your pictures! They came out GREAT! Thanks for posting them.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570

Hello my dear friends

Thanks for the pictures
    I really enjoyed seeing all of your beautiful faces. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729

Hello my dear friends

Beautiful pictures!
    Beautiful pictures! Beautiful people!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462

Hello my dear friends

Love the pictures!
    You all look great! I hope someone took New Flowers picture. She is missing. Thanks for posting New Flower. I love seeing all the beautiful smiles.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Love the pictures!
    You all look great! I hope someone took New Flowers picture. She is missing. Thanks for posting New Flower. I love seeing all the beautiful smiles.

I adore the photo's all my beautiful - Sisters in PINK
    Thank you all so much for sharing the good times had by all. Claudia looks like a
    MILLION dollars!

Vicki Sam
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Beautiful
    Olga, thanks for posting the pictures! I love seeing everyone - you are all beautiful! So glad you were able to get together - that is so special.
    Hugs,
    Linda