Need another bus on Friday 2/14

JuJuBeez
JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
Hello Pink Flamingos!

I need to ask for a bus for tomorrow, too. Sorry I'm so late. I am having a hysteroscopy and a d&c tomorrow (thanks Tamoxifen...) at 11:00. I'm a little nervous, of course. If I could have some rowdy girls with me, I'd feel much better!! :-)

Thanks!! xoxo

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Count me in .... Ready and Able to travel tomorrow
    Gentle hugs, prayers as well as hoping for excellent results and a speedy recovery.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

Count me in .... Ready and Able to travel tomorrow
    Gentle hugs, prayers as well as hoping for excellent results and a speedy recovery.

Strength, Courage and HOPE for a CURE.

Vicki Sam

me too!

me too!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    carkris said:

me too!

me too!

I'm there, JuJu
    You're going to do great and soon you'll be relaxing and recovering. Take good care of yourself and let everyone else pamper you. You deserve it.

Hugs and prayers, Renee
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    missrenee said:

I'm there, JuJu
    You're going to do great and soon you'll be relaxing and recovering. Take good care of yourself and let everyone else pamper you. You deserve it.

Hugs and prayers, Renee

me too!
    I think you will hear all of us. Hope you have a pretty speedy recovery. I don't really know what that is, am curious though.

Prayers and will be with you in spirit.
    Carol
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Julie,
    I will be on the bus. I will bring comfort food and plump up your pillows.

Hugs,

Sue
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    carkris said:

me too!

me too!

Good luck JuJu!Hugs, Debby
    Good luck JuJu!

Hugs, Debby
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I'll be there too!

I'll be there too!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

I'll be there too!

I'll be there too!

I'm there!
    Count me in....feel our presence and our arms around you....

Big hugs, Nancy
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    missrenee said:

I'm there, JuJu

Hugs and prayers, Renee

I am coming too!
    Hugs, Jan

I am coming too!

Hugs, Jan
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    MAJW said:

I'm there!

Big hugs, Nancy

Sorry I missed the bus....
    Hope all went well and you are recovering - take care and let everyone around you pamper and love you. Keeping you in my prayers for all good news
    much love,
    Jenny
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    MAJW said:

I'm there!

Big hugs, Nancy

Sorry I missed the bus too.
    Sorry I missed the bus too. Hoping and praying that all went well for you.

Hugs, Diane
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I'll ride
    I would have gone along.. did get on site all weekend...sorry I missed the ride. Hysterocopsy (assume internal ultra sound) ? I had them each 6mths followed by D & C! I am 52 and post meno..ended up with thickening of uterus and had hysterctomy in May. Ironically my OB said doesn't normally do when on Tamoxfin..but my ONOCLOGIST insisted and I am glad she did.

Denise
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Thanks Ladies! It went well.
    Thanks Ladies! It went well. The pain from the gas was worse than the cramps from the procedure. I don't have follow up until 3/21.

The room they put me in to wait my turn was the same one I was in for my lumpectomy. When the nurse left so I could get into the gown, I started thinking about how I felt in that same room 2 years ago waiting to have the cancer cut out of me. Boy, did the tears start flowing. It was so weird to have that experience, kinda deja vu, but very eye-opening too... two years have gone by and I'm still here. Fat 'n sassy as ever. For the first couple weeks after dx, I was sure I wasn't going to make it. I was so scared. Now it seems like 100 years ago. It was just a weird feeling.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

Thanks Ladies! It went well. The pain from the gas was worse than the cramps from the procedure. I don't have follow up until 3/21.

The room they put me in to wait my turn was the same one I was in for my lumpectomy. When the nurse left so I could get into the gown, I started thinking about how I felt in that same room 2 years ago waiting to have the cancer cut out of me. Boy, did the tears start flowing. It was so weird to have that experience, kinda deja vu, but very eye-opening too... two years have gone by and I'm still here. Fat 'n sassy as ever. For the first couple weeks after dx, I was sure I wasn't going to make it. I was so scared. Now it seems like 100 years ago. It was just a weird feeling.

love hearing these stories
    love hearing these stories and encouragement to Newbies...for sure

Denise
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

Good news JuJu that your
    Good news JuJu that your surgery is done now and you just concentrate on healing.

Sorry about the deja vu feeling. I can understand how you felt.

Wishing you a fast recovery and sending a hug,

Leeza
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    jnl said:

Good news JuJu that your
    Good news JuJu that your surgery is done now and you just concentrate on healing.

Sorry about the deja vu feeling. I can understand how you felt.

Wishing you a fast recovery and sending a hug,

Leeza

I am wishing you a speedy
    I am wishing you a speedy and full recovery also Ju Ju! Keep us updated.

Hugs, Megan