celebrating life

waffle8
waffle8 Member Posts: 234
Just wanted to share a little bit! I don't post much anymore but I do get on and read how everyone is doing! I know when I was first diagnosed what really helped pull me thru was hearing all the survivor stories and that there is life after all this breast cancer crap! Even if it is a new "normal" kind!
Very happy to have had another 365 days! Faith Hope and pink love to you all!

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    May you
    grow old gracefully
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    It's good to see you post
    It's funny.. so many of us never stray to far from the board.
    The bond we have made is a permanent one, isn't it?

I first learned to slow down during chemo, take it a day at
    a time, an hour at a time, sometimes even a minute at a time
    and now I still use that in my "normal" life. And boy am I
    grateful for every second, every minute and every day I am alive.

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    good to hear from you

good to hear from you
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Are you celebrating by eating waffles???
    I am so glad to see your post! I hope we can meet in Hershey again this year.

Sue
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Are you celebrating by eating waffles???
    I am so glad to see your post! I hope we can meet in Hershey again this year.

Sue

Nice to hear form you!
    I

Nice to hear form you!
    I have attempted to apply the term 'leap of faith" during this journey. sometimes I stumble, lots of time I am afraid, but I am trying!
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    carkris said:

Nice to hear form you!
    I

Nice to hear form you!
    I have attempted to apply the term 'leap of faith" during this journey. sometimes I stumble, lots of time I am afraid, but I am trying!

Congratulation!!!
    365 days sound very good!
    Hugs
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey waffle8!
    Thanks for checking in. I LOVE your positive attitude. Just think, there are only 216 more days until Hershey (but who is counting?)!

Hugs & Hershey Kisses,
    Jean
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey waffle8!
    Thanks for checking in. I LOVE your positive attitude. Just think, there are only 216 more days until Hershey (but who is counting?)!

Hugs & Hershey Kisses,
    Jean

I love to help post the pink
    sisters birthdays - I'm so sorry if I missed yours! Yes, it's great to have had and look forward to another 365 days! We, who are given them are truely blessed! We MUST make each day count - it's easy to get down when I read on the board, some of our dear sisters and the forever new ones have yet another fight -
    Thank you for checking in - and have fun in Hershey - I wish I could be there - I'd love to meet some of these dear pink sisters
    much love,
    -Jenny
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member

I love to help post the pink
    sisters birthdays - I'm so sorry if I missed yours! Yes, it's great to have had and look forward to another 365 days! We, who are given them are truely blessed! We MUST make each day count - it's easy to get down when I read on the board, some of our dear sisters and the forever new ones have yet another fight -
    Thank you for checking in - and have fun in Hershey - I wish I could be there - I'd love to meet some of these dear pink sisters
    much love,
    -Jenny

Gladto hear from you!
    And glad to hear your news. Will we see you in Hershey again this year?