Scans Today....

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
I'm having a PET and CT scan this afternoon....to see if the upped dosage of the Zeloda is continuing to work....I have serious doubts that it is....I was stable, such a beautiful word, when I had scans the end of Nov....but I don't think that's going to be the case this time...just going by how I feel....I don't feel bad..just more tired ...perhaps it's just intuition....I know Zeloda won't keep it at bay forever....so we'll see.....

If anyone wants to jump on the pink bus, I would welcome them! And prayers..
Hugs, Nancy

Comments

• serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    Hugs and best wishes for
    Hugs and best wishes for good results. Jayne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Hugs and best wishes for

Gassing up our 'PINK Bus' .. gotta get on the freeway
    to pick up the Girls and Robert!

Nancy -- You are so so strong -- and I know that whatever results are shown,
    you and your medical team will have the treatment plan to keep the beast
    at bay --

You are in my prayers, and in my heart.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

Hugs and best wishes for

I'm there with you, Nancy
    Hoping you've just been overdoing it a little and that those scans come back a-okay. I'm thinking very positive thoughts for you and sending you a big burst of positive energy.

Hang in there, my friend. I know the waiting really sucks, but gather your inner strength and we'll be right there with you.

Hugs, Renee
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    VickiSam said:

Gassing up our 'PINK Bus' .. gotta get on the freeway
    to pick up the Girls and Robert!

Nancy -- You are so so strong -- and I know that whatever results are shown,
    you and your medical team will have the treatment plan to keep the beast
    at bay --

You are in my prayers, and in my heart.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam

I am with you Nancy and
    I am with you Nancy and praying for you!

Hugs, Noel
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339
    missrenee said:

I'm there with you, Nancy
    Hoping you've just been overdoing it a little and that those scans come back a-okay. I'm thinking very positive thoughts for you and sending you a big burst of positive energy.

Hang in there, my friend. I know the waiting really sucks, but gather your inner strength and we'll be right there with you.

Hugs, Renee

With you in Spirit my pink
    With you in Spirit my pink angel .

Tons of Hugs
    Eva
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Hi Nancy, I will be there on
    Hi Nancy, I will be there on the bus. I too go by how I feel, and unfortunately I have been pretty right on... but until the scans on the 29th say otherwise, I will believe that the chemo is working and that I am exhausted and in more pain because it is fighting with the tumors:)

I will bring some beverages for the bus, don't have any magic for the brownies... so unless Victoria shows up it will have to be Margarita's and Martinis.

Keep us posted on the results.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    epark said:

With you in Spirit my pink
    With you in Spirit my pink angel .

Tons of Hugs
    Eva

Wanting to hear good news!
    Nancy, I am here supporting you like the other pinkies!

Sue :)
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Nancy, I missed the bus.
    Nancy, I missed the bus. Sorry my friend. I'll hang out with you till you get the results...we'll go the mall, sit on a comfy couch, eat some treats and watch all the people. We'll make up stories about them...or if you prefer, we'll go see a funny movie...anything to help you laugh and take your mind off the waiting.

I'll be looking for your results.

hugs,

Linda
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Count on me!
    Wishing you nothing but good results today. I do pray this treatment is working for you. Please keep us posted.

XOXO
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    camul said:

Hi Nancy, I will be there on
    Hi Nancy, I will be there on the bus. I too go by how I feel, and unfortunately I have been pretty right on... but until the scans on the 29th say otherwise, I will believe that the chemo is working and that I am exhausted and in more pain because it is fighting with the tumors:)

I will bring some beverages for the bus, don't have any magic for the brownies... so unless Victoria shows up it will have to be Margarita's and Martinis.

Keep us posted on the results.

Hugs and prayers,
    Carol

I missed the bus too Nancy.
    I missed the bus too Nancy. I am praying for you and anxiously waiting to hear good results!

Hugs, Lex
  • Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    I am right there with you too!
    I will be praying for good results, I will be watching for the results. For me that is the hard part. The waiting.

Hugs
    Nana