Interesting OT

AMomNETN
AMomNETN Member Posts: 242
OK I thought this was funny. I'm sitting here reading posts and watching (listening) to the local news. A commerical comes on for a bull riding thing coming to town. Guess who is sponsoring this event. A local orthopedic practice. How is that for irony?? I'm still laughing.

Janie

Comments

• carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    I bet looking for business
    I bet looking for business hahah! It should go on the ellen show whats wrong with this picture?
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    carkris said:

I bet looking for business
    I bet looking for business hahah! It should go on the ellen show whats wrong with this picture?

Just what I am thinking
    Just what I am thinking.Looking for business.Most doctors would say you could get hurt bad and it is dangerous but here's a doctor looking for a accident to happen.

Lynn Smith
  • angela.barnes38
    angela.barnes38 Member Posts: 15
    Wow! The doctors are waiting
    Wow! The doctors are waiting for accident & as soon as it happens they will get more business!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Wow! The doctors are waiting
    Wow! The doctors are waiting for accident & as soon as it happens they will get more business!

Well this is an accident
    Well this is an accident waiting to happen!
  • Muschi
    Muschi Member Posts: 85 Member
    Dr needs money
    I thought also that this is tooooo funny. Out of all people an orthopedic is the sponsor for bull riding. His appointmentbook must be ready for his "new" patients,haha
    Ilona
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    we have been taking grandson
    we have been taking grandson to iceskating (inside rink) and the samboni (sp? cleans ice smooth) advertisement is:orthopedic practice I made comment to my hubby-they get lots of patients from here I am sure..

Denise