exchange surgery done!

2»

Comments

• m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Megan M said:

Kay, great to see you
    Kay, great to see you posting again. I am so glad that you are doing so well and that your implants have settled and you are happy with them.

I want to thank you also, as, your video's really helped so many and you were so brave and kind to do that.

Wishing you continued good health,

Megan

hi
    hiya Dawn and Megan!

Glad you're both ok =) Also glad i could help in that small way. I think we all helped each other through those tough times and i'm so grateful to have had this site and BCO to chat to you lovely ladies and share our experiences =))))))

love to you both

xx
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    m-star said:

hi
    hiya Dawn and Megan!

Glad you're both ok =) Also glad i could help in that small way. I think we all helped each other through those tough times and i'm so grateful to have had this site and BCO to chat to you lovely ladies and share our experiences =))))))

love to you both

xx

Well hello stranger! It has
    Well hello stranger! It has been forever since you posted Kay. You look beautiful as always and I am so glad that you are doing well. You truly helped so many people Kay when they were going thru their exchange surgery.

Come back and let us know how you are doing.

Kylez
  • m-star
    m-star Member Posts: 441
    Kylez said:

Well hello stranger! It has
    Well hello stranger! It has been forever since you posted Kay. You look beautiful as always and I am so glad that you are doing well. You truly helped so many people Kay when they were going thru their exchange surgery.

Come back and let us know how you are doing.

Kylez

update =)
    Hi all!

just a little update!
    All going well. Implants well and truly 'bedded in' now. Slighty difference in height position between left and right but bizaarely is only really noticeable on photo's!! LOL!
    Scars have healed quite well,though a little wider than my initial Mx scars which is a little disappointing but just a niggle.

Had my prosthetic nipples made. Weren't quite right first go so some more being made. I got given a pair of the others though to practice positioning them correctly.
    I LOOK WIERD WITH NIPPLES!!!
    Hope you're all doing well ? Got my PS check up next month and it'll be 2 yrs on the 16th Feb since my mastectomy.

take care all,

much love,
    Kay xxx
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    m-star said:

update =)
    Hi all!

just a little update!
    All going well. Implants well and truly 'bedded in' now. Slighty difference in height position between left and right but bizaarely is only really noticeable on photo's!! LOL!
    Scars have healed quite well,though a little wider than my initial Mx scars which is a little disappointing but just a niggle.

Had my prosthetic nipples made. Weren't quite right first go so some more being made. I got given a pair of the others though to practice positioning them correctly.
    Hope you're all doing well ? Got my PS check up next month and it'll be 2 yrs on the 16th Feb since my mastectomy.

take care all,

much love,
    Kay xxx

Hey Kay!!!!
    It is so good to hear from you. Your profile picture is beautiful. I don't get here much, but glad I checked in tonight.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Kay!!!!
    It is so good to hear from you. Your profile picture is beautiful. I don't get here much, but glad I checked in tonight.

xoxo,
    Jean

Great to hear from you Kay
    Great to hear from you Kay and you look beautiful! Thanks for updating us and keep letting us know how you are doing.

Hugs, Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    m-star said:

update =)
    Hi all!

just a little update!

take care all,

much love,
    Kay xxx

Love your profile pic! It
    Love your profile pic! It sounds like you are doing fantastic now Kay! Keep us updated on how you are and what's new with you. Miss you..

Hugs, Leeza
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    jnl said:

Love your profile pic! It
    Love your profile pic! It sounds like you are doing fantastic now Kay! Keep us updated on how you are and what's new with you. Miss you..

Hugs, Leeza

So nice to see your posting
    So nice to see your posting again! I always remember your posting videos when you got your fills, which was so nice and helpful to so many.

Keep coming back and keep us updated!