Northern California Lunch Date - February 19

Double Whammy
Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
Re, Chicadee, Gabe N Abby Mom, and I have been getting together for lunch every few months. We all live in the Sacramento area. We have a lunch date scheduled for February 19, 2010 at 12:30 at BJ's Restaurand and Brewhouse 3531 N. Freeway Blvd., Sacramento, CA. The location is right off I-80 and Truxel. Easy access. Plus, they never kick us out so we always have a good visit.

If there's anyone else in our area who would like to join us, please do! (We really are a hoot).

Let me know if you can make it!
Suzanne

Comments

• tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    dang!
    Dang! If I had known, I wouldn't have moved out of state! Have fun ladies.
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    tufi000 said:

dang!

Wonder how much....
    Wonder how much a last minute ticket from Houston would cost?!?!

Have a great time !!!!

Hugs to all.....

Anne
  • ThycaAnne
    ThycaAnne Member Posts: 68
    tufi000 said:

dang!

Wonder how much....
    Wonder how much a last minute ticket from Houston would cost?!?!

Have a great time !!!!

Hugs to all.....

Anne
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    NorCal Lunch
    I would SO love to meet all of you but I live near San Jose and a drive to Sacramento for lunch is just a bit too far. It would take me 2 hours and if there were an accident somewhere then who only knows how long it would take. I will just have to live through all of you. Please post some pictures so the rest of us California girls can pretend we were there.

IRENE
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I just love the get-togethers!
    While I'm in NY and can't get there, I do expect to live vicariously thru posts and pics!

Have fun,

Sue
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    sbmly53 said:

I just love the get-togethers!
    While I'm in NY and can't get there, I do expect to live vicariously thru posts and pics!

Have fun,

Sue

That sounds like great fun.
    That sounds like great fun. Anyone in the twin cities area up for lunch? Maybe the Mall of America, its a little chilly for a patio lunch...lol. Have fun. Jayne
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    ENJOY!!!
    I know you all will, for sure! :-)

Would love to head west some day. There are so many sisters in California, both northern & southern. I'd have to stay for a while, travel the state from one end to the other.

Kind regards, Susan
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    thats really nice
    I wished that I lived in that area....sounds like fun.
    Hugs,Karen
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    That sounds nice
    I wished that I lived in the area , sounds like a lot of fun.

Hugs,
    Karen
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I almost double booked
    I almost double booked myself...my daughter's birthday party is on the 19th too. I'll only be able to stay till 2pm. I'm counting on the rest of you to be sure I leave on time.

See you soon!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413

NorCal Lunch
    I would SO love to meet all of you but I live near San Jose and a drive to Sacramento for lunch is just a bit too far. It would take me 2 hours and if there were an accident somewhere then who only knows how long it would take. I will just have to live through all of you. Please post some pictures so the rest of us California girls can pretend we were there.

IRENE

I wish you could join us...I
    I wish you could join us...I would love to meet you in person.

Hugs,

Linda
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

I almost double booked
    I almost double booked myself...my daughter's birthday party is on the 19th too. I'll only be able to stay till 2pm. I'm counting on the rest of you to be sure I leave on time.

See you soon!

Glad to hear
    Hello girls,
    I am glad to hear that you are going to a lunch together. It is always nice to see friends. I hope some day to joint you too. Please post pictures
    Hugs
    New Flower