Enjoy The Super Bowl & Go Patriots!

jnl
jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
For those of you that love football, have a great time tomorrow and all I really hope for is a good game! But if the Patriots win, that would make me happy!

Hugs, Leeza

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Go Pats!
    I'm with you....go Patriots! We'll be going to our club...they have a big Super Bowl party every year and we've gone for years...always a lot of fun...this year they have added a chili cook off for members...should be interesting to taste and vote on the best.....

Enjoy the day, Leeza!
    Hugs, Nancy
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Leeza and Nancy, I love you
    Leeza and Nancy, I love you both, but I've got to go with Eli (local boy) and the Giants. The Manning family has been very important to New Orleans and co-own the Windsor Court hotel, restaurants, etc. Around here, we cheer for the Saints first and the Mannings second ;-).
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    GO PATS!!!
    Living in the metro NYC area makes me a target for unwanted jabs. I love the Patriots. I spent close to 40 years in the Boston area and I love all Boston sports teams.

The Patriots have it all. I predict the Pats by 10 points. But I don't say that in these parts. Don't want to jinx my fave football team.

SO............

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATS!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Leeza and Nancy, I love you
    Leeza and Nancy, I love you both, but I've got to go with Eli (local boy) and the Giants. The Manning family has been very important to New Orleans and co-own the Windsor Court hotel, restaurants, etc. Around here, we cheer for the Saints first and the Mannings second ;-).

It's ok Cynthia! I
    It's ok Cynthia! I understand..lol :)
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    MsGebby said:

GO PATS!!!
    Living in the metro NYC area makes me a target for unwanted jabs. I love the Patriots. I spent close to 40 years in the Boston area and I love all Boston sports teams.

The Patriots have it all. I predict the Pats by 10 points. But I don't say that in these parts. Don't want to jinx my fave football team.

SO............

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PATS!

CC...
    I love you, too! Variety is the spice of life! I'll let you in on a dirty little secret...lol. I really don't care who wins...lol I don't have a " dog in this fight" since the NC Panthers suck eggs! and the only reason I say go Pats is because my all time favorite art teacher played for them MANY moons ago....I've always enjoyed his stories of that time....he is so entertaining....

And I have to say, I think the entire Manning family are wonderful people....

May the best team win...lol. And regardless I hope everyone enjoys the day and has fun....we need fun in our lives...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • helen e
    helen e Member Posts: 223
    I think you meant to say GO GIANTS!!!!!!
    GO GIANTS!!!!
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    helen e said:

GO GIANTS!!!!

Like Nancy, I don't have a dog in the fight either!
    Since I grew up in upstate NY, you'd think I'd be a Giant fan--nope. My fav team this year, The Pack, went away all too soon. But, I'll be watching the game at my son and DIL's with hubby and 3 doggies. I love football no matter who is playing!

Hoping for a fantastic, high-scoring game.

Hugs, Renee
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    helen e said:

GO GIANTS!!!!

Go Pats!
    We're leaving for a super bowl party at our friends soon, can't wait! Should be a really fun day!
  • ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Super Bowl Game
    Like others here I don't have a preference for either team,but my son-in-law is from New York born and raised. So he will be pulling for the Giants. Me, I'm just going to enjoy the game,food(if I can sneak some in without the wife catching me)and family. May the team that makes the least amount of mistakes enjoy the victory.

Robert
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    MHK
    GO PATRIOTS! DO IT FOR MYRA! I've been a PAT'S fan for 30 years. I went to PAT'S games when they used to black them out on TV because they weren't sold out. You could go to a game, buy tickets and watch. Those days are gone, but we are a better team now. We have the best fans in New England. It's always a joy to watch them. GO PATRIOTS! Looking forward to game time, having a few family members over.

Terry
    GO PATRIOTS!
  • Muschi
    Muschi Member Posts: 85 Member

Super Bowl Game
    Like others here I don't have a preference for either team,but my son-in-law is from New York born and raised. So he will be pulling for the Giants. Me, I'm just going to enjoy the game,food(if I can sneak some in without the wife catching me)and family. May the team that makes the least amount of mistakes enjoy the victory.

Robert

Super Bowl Game
    I feel like you Robert, I just went with my husband to be with my women friends to play cards and have a good time, which we did. This was the first time since chemo and all the other treatments that I was with soooooo many people and I got tired too fast. I guess I was not ready for all that fun yet,haha. My friends did understand and they were so nice to me, I felt like a "Queen". I had to go home after halftime and my husband was a little upset with me but I tried to be a "sport" and even went with him in the first place. Well there are more Super Bowls to come and the one next year will be better for me, lets hope so.
    Ilona
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    mom62 said:

MHK
    GO PATRIOTS! DO IT FOR MYRA! I've been a PAT'S fan for 30 years. I went to PAT'S games when they used to black them out on TV because they weren't sold out. You could go to a game, buy tickets and watch. Those days are gone, but we are a better team now. We have the best fans in New England. It's always a joy to watch them. GO PATRIOTS! Looking forward to game time, having a few family members over.

Terry
    GO PATRIOTS!

so :( today!

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

I am with you Miss Penny .. unhappy about
    the Super Bowl outcome. However, we did enjoy a wonderful day with friends, food and
    a few alcohol beverages. Good game ..

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

I am with you Miss Penny .. unhappy about
    the Super Bowl outcome. However, we did enjoy a wonderful day with friends, food and
    a few alcohol beverages. Good game ..

Vicki Sam

You are so right VS glad you
    You are so right VS glad you enjoyed your day with friends and family!