Chatroom

illona
illona Member Posts: 6
I have registered, logged in etc. and still can't get into a chatroom. Does anyone else have problems with this?

Illona

Comments

• ManWithaMission
    ManWithaMission Member Posts: 497
    Chatroom
    I,also,can not get into the chatroom on this website. Some one did say that you have to have your JAVA program up to date to get in. I don't have that program on my computer.(Might be why I can't go to the chatroom.) I used to go to the chatroom when I first joined CSN in 2008, but I have not been in the chatrooms for a couple of years. Just can't type that fast(two fingers;hunt and peck).

Hope this helps you some.
    Robert
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Chat Rooms
    Hi Ilona,

I have never tried to enter the chatrooms but your post made me curious so I tried. I DO have Java installed on my computer and I had no problem at all entering. It appears that it runs using the Java programming language and you will need that. Sorry I didn't have better news for you.

IRENE
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Chat Rooms
    Hi Ilona,

I have never tried to enter the chatrooms but your post made me curious so I tried. I DO have Java installed on my computer and I had no problem at all entering. It appears that it runs using the Java programming language and you will need that. Sorry I didn't have better news for you.

IRENE
  • Muschi
    Muschi Member Posts: 85 Member

Chat Rooms
    Hi Ilona,

IRENE

Chat Rooms
    I don't have Java and I am ok without. Are you German? Irene is a German name, I am "one" of them,haha
  • mszw2
    mszw2 Member Posts: 4
    chat site
    I also have Java and can not get on the chat room. Sorry I'm no help