A small collection of pics...a few more..

KathiM
KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
edited February 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
from my dutch world! (On my expressions page)

More to come, I promise!!!

Knuffels, Kathi

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Beautiful pics...
    Kathi....the snowfall pictures are beautiful......makes me cold to look at them....lol. Our winter has been very mild.....not the first snow flake!

Hugs, Nancy
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    MAJW said:

Beautiful pics...
    Kathi....the snowfall pictures are beautiful......makes me cold to look at them....lol. Our winter has been very mild.....not the first snow flake!

Hugs, Nancy

Love the snow pictures, Kathi
    I grew up in upstate NY, so I know a thing or two about snow. Now in Arizona, I sure do miss it sometimes (a few days a year anyway!).

Sounds like you are enjoying every minute there--so glad you are and that you are sharing those moments with us.

Hugs, Renee
  • KathiM
    MAJW said:

Beautiful pics...

Hugs, Nancy

Nancy,
    On our way home at 6:30pm, our car thermometer stayed at -10...now that is celsius...but still serious cold...(14 F)...brrrrrr! Last night it went to -17 (1.4 F)....

Knuffels, Kathi
  • KathiM
    missrenee said:

Love the snow pictures, Kathi
    I grew up in upstate NY, so I know a thing or two about snow. Now in Arizona, I sure do miss it sometimes (a few days a year anyway!).

Sounds like you are enjoying every minute there--so glad you are and that you are sharing those moments with us.

Hugs, Renee

I remember Arizona well...spent 4 years in Tempe in college...ASU...

We ARE having fun...unlike other times, nothing serious has gone wrong (fingers crossed that it stays that way!!!)

Knuffels, Kathi
  • GrammyKaren
    GrammyKaren Member Posts: 96
    KathiM said:

Nancy,
    On our way home at 6:30pm, our car thermometer stayed at -10...now that is celsius...but still serious cold...(14 F)...brrrrrr! Last night it went to -17 (1.4 F)....

Knuffels, Kathi

how lovely
    Kathi
    looks so great! I love the winter if there is a lot of snow....Even Rome got snow. Its mild here , too mild for my taste.

Love,
    Karen
  • KathiM

how lovely
    Kathi
    looks so great! I love the winter if there is a lot of snow....Even Rome got snow. Its mild here , too mild for my taste.

Love,
    Karen

There's even freezing in Barcelona...
    A friend of mine on my 'other' cancer (colorectal) board here on CSN tells me it's -5 there, and also I heard from a gal outside of London...the same...

It's part of a system coming from Siberia...darn those Russians!!! *smile*

Knuffels, Kathi
  • KathiM
    Posted a few more..
    Knuffels, Kathi
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    lovely pics
    We live in Texas now but in a few months will be moving to Indiana. Last night turned off the furnace and it was cold in here when we got up. I said we are just getting used to what it's going to be like. My feet are cold. But I looked at the thermostat and it said 70 degrees! If I want to get used to Indiana I better stick my hands in the freezer. I think Indiana will be a bit colder than 70 degrees.
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Marcia527 said:

lovely pics
    We live in Texas now but in a few months will be moving to Indiana. Last night turned off the furnace and it was cold in here when we got up. I said we are just getting used to what it's going to be like. My feet are cold. But I looked at the thermostat and it said 70 degrees! If I want to get used to Indiana I better stick my hands in the freezer. I think Indiana will be a bit colder than 70 degrees.

Beautiful~
    Thanks for sharing. I love it!! I'm in Florida and we have the air conditioning on.

Hugs, Debi
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    debi.18 said:

Beautiful~
    Thanks for sharing. I love it!! I'm in Florida and we have the air conditioning on.

Hugs, Debi

I just love the pictures.

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    fauxma said:

Kathi, Thank you so much for my
    virtual .. winter vacation. I so enjoyed it!

Vicki Sam