OT - been gone for a while

skipper54
skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
Between my MIL health issues, the holidays, and the start of my reconstruction I've been missing for while. Need to check in and see how everyone's doing! This could take a while unless you want to post a reply to this message. I've noticed a LOT of new names here so it will take a while to catch up. (I've also moved to Facebook and post there when things are slow enough - like during recovery from surgery.)

Hope everyone is doing well.

Reconstruction started on 1/10 and the surgery went well. Since the drains just came out and were still over what he likes fills won't start until the end of Feb. Patience! Patience! Patience!

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    Good.....
    Good to see you! And wishing you well as you continue your reconstruction....
    Hugs, Nancy
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    MAJW said:

Good.....
    Hugs, Nancy

Skipper.......
    So good to hear from you! There are a lot of new faces here,sad that so many need to join the club, but nice to have them.
    Best of luck with the rest of reconstruction and please stop by every once in a while.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am so glad that your
    I am so glad that your surgery went well. It is great to hear from you and I hope that you continue to do well. (((Hugs)))
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Glad surgery went well,
    Glad surgery went well, Patience seems to be our virtue.

Frankie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    MAJW said:

Good.....
    Hugs, Nancy

So happy that your
    So happy that your reconstruction went well skipper. Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Hugs, Noel
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Good
    Good to hear from you and glad you are doing well.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Good
    Good to hear from you and glad you are doing well.

Skipper .. Howdy, nice to hear from you ...
    Good new to her that your are recovering from surgery .. and those pesky drains. Allow you body, soul and mind to heal before starting those fill ups. Remember you can take ibuprofen an hour before your fills -- you can also start off with 30 cc, 60 cc and upwards to 120 cc per breast --.

Best of luck, continued success and happiness.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam