Dad and his battle with EC...

vera
vera Member Posts: 13
Last November 2010 my Dad Arnold Drange was dx with EC stage iv b...after a long 13 month battle it traveled to his brain...With my heart so heavy and my tears i could not and can not control on januray 7th 2012 my dad lost his battle against this horrible disease..

i thank all of you who have helpd me thru the fight..i love you all and plz forgive me for not being online in awhile as i dedicated my all to my dads fight..we fought together and it was a good fight...i pray for you all...with all my love Vera...

Comments

• paul61
    paul61 Member Posts: 1,392 Member
    I am so sorry
    Vera,

I am so sorry to hear that your Dad has left us. He is now in a place beyond the pain and suffering of cancer. May God wrap his loving arms around your Dad, you and your family during this difficult time.

With my condolences,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina
  • Daisylin
    Daisylin Member Posts: 365
    paul61 said:

I am so sorry
    Vera,

I am so sorry to hear that your Dad has left us. He is now in a place beyond the pain and suffering of cancer. May God wrap his loving arms around your Dad, you and your family during this difficult time.

With my condolences,

Paul Adams
    McCormick, South Carolina

Vera,
    So very sorry to hear about your dad. May you get through your heartache, day by day, minute by minute. May you feel comforted by your fond memories and loving family and friends. We are here for you if you ever just need to talk, vent, cry..... anything.

Chantal
    wife of Lee ivb
    deceased Nov 8, 2011
  • fredswilma
    fredswilma Member Posts: 185
    Vera
    I am so sorry for your loss, my heart is with you and your family at this time.
    Ann
  • Tina Blondek
    Tina Blondek Member Posts: 1,500 Member
    My Deepest Sympathies
    Dear Vera
    I am so sorry for your loss of your dad. I, too, have lost my dad to EC cancer. Now our dads are both in heaven with no pain, no suffering, and no cancer! Pray to God for your dad, he will give him the message! Keep in touch.
    Tina in Va
  • ABC321
    ABC321 Member Posts: 52
    So sorry Vera..
    That's terrible news. Our love goes out to you and your family.
    X
    Steve
  • vera
    vera Member Posts: 13
    many thanks..
    i thank you all for your loving thoughts at this difficult time..my prayers to you all..love vera
  • Ginny_B
    Ginny_B Member Posts: 532
    Indeed, a difficult pain to
    Indeed, a difficult pain to endure. May God bless your dad and you.
  • Rick0311
    Rick0311 Member Posts: 38
    I am so sorry
    Vera

I am so sorry to hear of your father. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family,

Rick Watson