Jobi Good Luck with your first chemo treatment tomorrow!!

LoveBabyJesus
LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
edited January 2012 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi Jobi -- Just wanted to wish you well for tomorrow's first treatment. The fear of the unknown is worse than the actual experience. You will be OK. Please let us know how you do.

:)

Comments

• Jobi
    Jobi Member Posts: 211
    Many thanks!
    Thank you so much for remembering!!!! I just wrapped up my "pre-chemo" party, and I told them all about my "Pink friends." I am so grateful for the support that I have found here! I will keep you posted and let you know about the first round!

Dorene
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Drink drink drink
    Please remember to drink LOTS of water. The fear of the first treatment really is worse than the treatment itself. Remember that your pink sisters & brothers are with you & we are sending you lots of hugs, positive energy, & warm thoughts.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Jobi said:

Many thanks!
    Thank you so much for remembering!!!! I just wrapped up my "pre-chemo" party, and I told them all about my "Pink friends." I am so grateful for the support that I have found here! I will keep you posted and let you know about the first round!

Dorene

Good luck Jobi!
    Hugs, Jan

Good luck Jobi!

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Drink drink drink
    Please remember to drink LOTS of water. The fear of the first treatment really is worse than the treatment itself. Remember that your pink sisters & brothers are with you & we are sending you lots of hugs, positive energy, & warm thoughts.

Hugs,

Dawne

Jobi -- besides staying hydrated with plenty
    water ..try to suck on ice chips during your chemo infusion therapy, ice chips
    helps in preventing - mouth sores.

Also, booklet of paper to write down questions, concerns -- and things you may
    want to bring with you - next chemo treatment.

Good luck, prayers and positive thoughts coming your way.

Vicki Sam
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

HI Jobi,
    Just wanted to join in on the pink well wishes. Remember to listen to your body, especially the first week. If you need a nap take one... any side effect from treatment you have be sure and discuss it with your oncologist and nursing staff. There are usually a list of things to try or take. So be very open with them..

Good luck my dear,
    Lorrie
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

HI Jobi,
    Just wanted to join in on the pink well wishes. Remember to listen to your body, especially the first week. If you need a nap take one... any side effect from treatment you have be sure and discuss it with your oncologist and nursing staff. There are usually a list of things to try or take. So be very open with them..

Good luck my dear,
    Lorrie

Dorene--just adding my good thoughts
    and prayers. Definitely the hardest part is walking through that door the first time. I had 6 rounds of TAC and I have to say--it was nowhere near as bad as I had imagined in my mind. You're going to do great. Please come back here with questions or problems. All our wonderful experts here have seen it all and done it all and can help you.

Hugs, Renee
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

Wishing you good luck today
    Wishing you good luck today with chemo Jobi!

Hugs, Megan