Hi mates it's FRIDAY ,any interesting plan for the weekend?

2»

Comments

• smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member

going home
    Heading back to Canada after a 2 week vacation in paradise (Hawai'i). It's -26C windchill back home and 76F here. Not looking forward to it at all.

Monster trucks with the boys
    Monster trucks with the boys and their girlfriends....haven't done this in years...but one of my boys turned 24 and this is what he wanted for his birthday, we used to go when they were little :)
  • pepebcn
    pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
    tootsie1 said:

not much
    Tomorrow night we're keeping the grandchildren for awhile. Sunday will be church and then relaxing for a bit. Then in the evening I am conducting the youth meeting. We were supposed to go to a birthday party tonight, but I've been feeling lousy since last night, so that didn't happen.

*hugs*
    Gail

Better relax a little Gail,
    Good choice!
  • pepebcn

going home
    Heading back to Canada after a 2 week vacation in paradise (Hawai'i). It's -26C windchill back home and 76F here. Not looking forward to it at all.

Wow!,,,
    Hope you get used ! Th!
  • pepebcn
    smokeyjoe said:

Monster trucks with the boys
    Monster trucks with the boys and their girlfriends....haven't done this in years...but one of my boys turned 24 and this is what he wanted for his birthday, we used to go when they were little :)

Hahahahaha!
    Have fun Smokey!
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member
    ketziah35 said:

Out to Indian and then a
    Out to Indian and then a lecture at a bookstore. BTW an exhibit for Frida Kahlo and Diego rivera (?) Is coming to my home town next year. I thought I was going to have to go to the cartel side of Mexico to see this type of exhibit.

From last week's exhibit I learned that I don't like Calder or Matisse, but I love early Picasso.

Toodles

PS can someone tell me what Kras mutant is? Pete tried and the internet puts it In technical terms I don't understand.

Ketziah: Without getting technical (and I'm a nonscientist)
    The bottom line is if you've been so tested and found to be Kras mutated,it determines what treatment should NOT be effective for you, such as Vectibux or Erbitux...Supposedly 40% with mCRC have this.
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    pepebcn said:

Hope you get it Alice !
    Good luck!

Just was beaten by a
    Just was beaten by a Canadian team, but we played superbly! The game went down to the last rock. Now we need to win our next 2 games to stay in for the finals.