Hi mates it's FRIDAY ,any interesting plan for the weekend?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
Nothing in here honestly!

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    friends birthday sunday
    lots of reading and researching.
    hugs,
    Pete
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    Well...does today (Friday) count?
    If so, we went to the market in town this morning on the bikes (sooooo dutch-*smie*). Bought some stuff, and then dropped some things off at a sick friends. Still on the bikes (although it rained, so we were wet then...). Then went to a store in town to look for some batteries.
    Then we rode home.

Tomorrow is a visit to a local windmill where there is a ceremony to celebrate the making of walnut oil from all the local walnuts (it was a BIG walnut year last year...). And there we will meet up with friends who will come later to our house for tea.

Sunday is a 'snuffelmarkt' (read swap meet) about an hour away. Then home for Sunday dinner and possibly a fire in the fireplace. It is cold here, but we are getting used to it. No snow, but (thankfully) the roads are ice-free, so we can still bike.

Dutch hugs, Kathi
  • pepebcn

friends birthday sunday
    lots of reading and researching.
    hugs,
    Pete

good Pete keep us informed please!
    Have a nice weekend!
  • pepebcn
    KathiM said:

Well...does today (Friday) count?
    If so, we went to the market in town this morning on the bikes (sooooo dutch-*smie*). Bought some stuff, and then dropped some things off at a sick friends. Still on the bikes (although it rained, so we were wet then...). Then went to a store in town to look for some batteries.
    Then we rode home.

Tomorrow is a visit to a local windmill where there is a ceremony to celebrate the making of walnut oil from all the local walnuts (it was a BIG walnut year last year...). And there we will meet up with friends who will come later to our house for tea.

Sunday is a 'snuffelmarkt' (read swap meet) about an hour away. Then home for Sunday dinner and possibly a fire in the fireplace. It is cold here, but we are getting used to it. No snow, but (thankfully) the roads are ice-free, so we can still bike.

Dutch hugs, Kathi

Complete and busy weekend Kathi!
    An yes today count !hahaha!.
    Hugs!
  • abrub
    abrub Member Posts: 2,174 Member
    Curling in a big tournament
    24 teams. We've won our first 2 games. At least 2 games tomorrow, and if all goes well, the finals on Sunday.

Keep cheering us on!
  • MrsJP
    MrsJP Member Posts: 157
    Week ends go too fast!
    This am sat with my son during his infusion--picked up some fish from our local market for dinner. My husband picked up the grannies and is now giving them their bath--they love the water! Not sure what tomorrow will bring--maybe alittle more snow!")

Have a GREAT weekend.
    JP
  • ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Out to Indian and then a
    Out to Indian and then a lecture at a bookstore. BTW an exhibit for Frida Kahlo and Diego rivera (?) Is coming to my home town next year. I thought I was going to have to go to the cartel side of Mexico to see this type of exhibit.

From last week's exhibit I learned that I don't like Calder or Matisse, but I love early Picasso.

Toodles

PS can someone tell me what Kras mutant is? Pete tried and the internet puts it In technical terms I don't understand.
  • buckeye2
    buckeye2 Member Posts: 428 Member
    Everyone in my house went to
    Everyone in my house went to ballgame tonight except me. I love the peace of an empty house but realize to watch what I wish for. Tomorrow we are going to try and meet friends and have a "date". Hubby starting to act like himself again. Yahoo!!! Lisa
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Computer
    Bought a new lap top in October and the mother board started going out one week after I got it (of course I didn't know why it wasn't working right) and kept taking it to a computer place and two weeks ago it didn't work at all and they told me why. Sent it back to manufacturer and just got it back so now I'm pulling my hair out trying to load everything back on that it took me all November to load so that is what I'm doing this weekend - yikes. Nothing seems to be loading right either. Can't find codes or registration information or it isn't installing correctly and I'm not brilliant on computer but fair. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kim
  • LivinginNH
    LivinginNH Member Posts: 1,456 Member
    Shoveling snow. Yep, I
    Shoveling snow. Yep, I really know how to have a good time! ;-D
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    not much
    Tomorrow night we're keeping the grandchildren for awhile. Sunday will be church and then relaxing for a bit. Then in the evening I am conducting the youth meeting. We were supposed to go to a birthday party tonight, but I've been feeling lousy since last night, so that didn't happen.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • th_in_canada
    th_in_canada Member Posts: 46
    going home
    Heading back to Canada after a 2 week vacation in paradise (Hawai'i). It's -26C windchill back home and 76F here. Not looking forward to it at all.
  • pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    pepebcn said:

good Pete keep us informed please!
    Have a nice weekend!

pet scan monday 7am
    hi pepe,

i am busy, i miss the walking, so much reading. just read 400 pages of iv vit c and k3 clinical studies that i provided to surgeons and oncs to open our hospitals doors for my alternative treatment here.

the scary thing, is because i believe my life is hanging in the balance, i am remembering and focusing very well on all the research.

NEXT MONDAY
    onc 1 visit that afternoon. will ask for asco update.

onc 3 taking scan results to radiologists review meeting.
    they have liver ultrasound, ct, pet to workout whats going on.

TUESDAY
    surgoen 2 getting me into local private hospital for iv c 4 days per week for free.

surgeon 1 doing colonoscopy 10 feb.

on tuesday i fly to brisbane to do a genetic test that show how i can tailor my supplement regime to my specific gene and their expressions.

thanks for asking

checkout petertrayhurn.blogspot.com for my adventures. its my blog so less rules than here.

i hope your feeling well.

hugs,
    pete
  • pepebcn

pet scan monday 7am
    hi pepe,

i am busy, i miss the walking, so much reading. just read 400 pages of iv vit c and k3 clinical studies that i provided to surgeons and oncs to open our hospitals doors for my alternative treatment here.

the scary thing, is because i believe my life is hanging in the balance, i am remembering and focusing very well on all the research.

NEXT MONDAY
    onc 1 visit that afternoon. will ask for asco update.

onc 3 taking scan results to radiologists review meeting.
    they have liver ultrasound, ct, pet to workout whats going on.

TUESDAY
    surgoen 2 getting me into local private hospital for iv c 4 days per week for free.

surgeon 1 doing colonoscopy 10 feb.

on tuesday i fly to brisbane to do a genetic test that show how i can tailor my supplement regime to my specific gene and their expressions.

thanks for asking

checkout petertrayhurn.blogspot.com for my adventures. its my blog so less rules than here.

i hope your feeling well.

hugs,
    pete

Very good luck Pete !
    keep us informed please!
  • pepebcn
    abrub said:

Curling in a big tournament
    24 teams. We've won our first 2 games. At least 2 games tomorrow, and if all goes well, the finals on Sunday.

Keep cheering us on!

Hope you get it Alice !
    Good luck!
  • pepebcn
    MrsJP said:

Week ends go too fast!
    This am sat with my son during his infusion--picked up some fish from our local market for dinner. My husband picked up the grannies and is now giving them their bath--they love the water! Not sure what tomorrow will bring--maybe alittle more snow!")

Have a GREAT weekend.
    JP

Enjoy them Jp!
    Hugs!
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Out to Indian and then a
    Out to Indian and then a lecture at a bookstore. BTW an exhibit for Frida Kahlo and Diego rivera (?) Is coming to my home town next year. I thought I was going to have to go to the cartel side of Mexico to see this type of exhibit.

From last week's exhibit I learned that I don't like Calder or Matisse, but I love early Picasso.

Toodles

PS can someone tell me what Kras mutant is? Pete tried and the internet puts it In technical terms I don't understand.

I like your visits to the exhibitions
    love it ! Ketz!
  • pepebcn
    buckeye2 said:

Everyone in my house went to
    Everyone in my house went to ballgame tonight except me. I love the peace of an empty house but realize to watch what I wish for. Tomorrow we are going to try and meet friends and have a "date". Hubby starting to act like himself again. Yahoo!!! Lisa

Like it Lisa , hope the best Tomorrow!
    hugs!
  • pepebcn

Computer
    Bought a new lap top in October and the mother board started going out one week after I got it (of course I didn't know why it wasn't working right) and kept taking it to a computer place and two weeks ago it didn't work at all and they told me why. Sent it back to manufacturer and just got it back so now I'm pulling my hair out trying to load everything back on that it took me all November to load so that is what I'm doing this weekend - yikes. Nothing seems to be loading right either. Can't find codes or registration information or it isn't installing correctly and I'm not brilliant on computer but fair. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Kim

Good Kim , have a very good luck! hehehe!
    Have a nice weekend!
  • pepebcn

Shoveling snow. Yep, I
    Shoveling snow. Yep, I really know how to have a good time! ;-D

Hahahahah! fun weekend Cynthia !
    enjoy as much as you can! LOL!