~~ In Memory Of Lisa, Our Moopy ~~

2»

Comments

• dmc_emmy
    dmc_emmy Member Posts: 549
    Aortus said:

Thank you all so much, ladies.
    It's also hard for me to believe that my beloved Moopy left us one year ago. Thank you for your kind thoughts and remembrances. The three doggies and I are doing the best we can, and we will make it. Moopy made it very clear that if she had to go, we would have to go on. I wish each and every one of you sisters and brothers not just a happy and cancer-free 2012, but many, many happy years to come.

Love,
    Joe (Aortus)

I signed on today for a reason...
    I have been absent from this site for awhile...when I signed on I found your post. I needed some time away, so I did not know that Moopy had passed away. I just wanted to say that Moopy was indeed an inspiration. Moopy was uplifting, I know because she often lifted my spirits. May she always be remembered and loved, even by those who only knew her from here.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

It's also hard for me to believe that my beloved Moopy left us one year ago. Thank you for your kind thoughts and remembrances. The three doggies and I are doing the best we can, and we will make it. Moopy made it very clear that if she had to go, we would have to go on. I wish each and every one of you sisters and brothers not just a happy and cancer-free 2012, but many, many happy years to come.

Love,
    Joe (Aortus)

I think of you too, dear
    I think of you too, dear Joe. I am hoping that with each passing day your happy memories replace the sorrow. Now that you as well as dear Lisa are thought of with love.
    Stef
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    MyTurnNow said:

I miss you too, Lisa, our
    I miss you too, Lisa, our sweet, sweet Moopy. You remain in our hearts!!

Thinking of Lisa
    I have not been able to make myself remove her from my "friends" list, and each time I open CSN I see her name. Lisa was such an inspiration to me while I was going through a rough patch, and it was especially humbling knowing that she was going through the same things. My heart is heavy, and she will always be an angel in my eyes. Joe, just know that Moopy touched so many, and helped others to get through their journey. My heart goes out to you and the pups....just keep checking in when you can. I read your posts on Facebook, and see you are keeping busy. Know that we all keep you in a special place in our hearts. Hugs, Judy
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Aortus said:

Love,
    Joe (Aortus)

Thanks Joe. I miss her
    Thanks Joe. I miss her spirit! I know in my heart that Moopy is in a safe and peaceful place. And you are right, she wants you to live and be happy!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Thinking of Lisa
    I have not been able to make myself remove her from my "friends" list, and each time I open CSN I see her name. Lisa was such an inspiration to me while I was going through a rough patch, and it was especially humbling knowing that she was going through the same things. My heart is heavy, and she will always be an angel in my eyes. Joe, just know that Moopy touched so many, and helped others to get through their journey. My heart goes out to you and the pups....just keep checking in when you can. I read your posts on Facebook, and see you are keeping busy. Know that we all keep you in a special place in our hearts. Hugs, Judy

~~~♥~~~
    Miss the Moopster for sure~♥
    ~Melanie
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

~~~♥~~~
    ~Melanie

Sad
    Thinking of you, Joe, and remembering Lisa.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    aisling8 said:

Sad

xoxo
    Victoria

I miss her sweet spirit, too
    and Joe, I am glad to hear you are carrying on with the pups (just as she would want you to). Take good care.

Hugs, Renee
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    aisling8 said:

Sad

xoxo
    Victoria

and Joe, I am glad to hear you are carrying on with the pups (just as she would want you to). Take good care.

Hugs, Renee
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Aortus said:

Love,
    Joe (Aortus)

Miss & love my very special friend, always will...
    Lots of sweet & precious Lisa memories surrounding the holidays just past... With a heavy heart leading up to yesterday - very sad. Thought about logging on here, several times, since this site is where our unique friendship began. Just couldn't do it, not yesterday. Not 'til today.

We honor those lost by continuing our lives. Always moving forward.

With love & cyberhugs of comfort for our dear Aortus,
    - and for Eefy, Nubi & Y.B.Bo...

Susan (a/k/a: 12/25) XO
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    missrenee said:

Hugs, Renee

Such a testament to what a
    Such a testament to what a wonderful lady Moopy was/is all the posts and memories. I remember last year at this time, Joe you are always with us as Moopy watches over us we watch over you.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    carkris said:

Such a testament to what a
    Such a testament to what a wonderful lady Moopy was/is all the posts and memories. I remember last year at this time, Joe you are always with us as Moopy watches over us we watch over you.

Joe ..
    Praying and wishing the very best for you, and the pups. I think of you often, with
    hope that you can see that rainbow everyday.

Lisa -- meant the world to us. I pray your heart, body and soul heal a little each,
    and every day.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    VickiSam said:

Joe ..
    Praying and wishing the very best for you, and the pups. I think of you often, with
    hope that you can see that rainbow everyday.

Lisa -- meant the world to us. I pray your heart, body and soul heal a little each,
    and every day.

Strength, Courage and Hope for a CURE.

Vicki Sam

Heartfelt thoughts go out to
    Heartfelt thoughts go out to you Joe as we remember a very special lady who contributed so much to us.
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

~~~♥~~~
    ~Melanie

I miss you also Moopy
    I miss you also Moopy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    fauxma said:

Gentle thoughts for our dear
    Gentle thoughts for our dear Moopy. She was a very special woman.

Thanks Noel for posting this
    Thanks Noel for posting this to remind us. Hugs to you in Heaven Moopy!

Leeza
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    missrenee said:

Hugs, Renee

Remembering Moopy..
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

A year already, It still
    A year already, It still feels like yesterday. I miss you Lisa.

You are so missed Lisa by
    You are so missed Lisa by all of us.

Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

~~~♥~~~
    ~Melanie

Hard to believe that it has
    Hard to believe that it has been a year since Moopy went to heaven. Miss you Moopy and love you.