Shout out to Chen!

sea60
sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
Anyone heard from Chen? Let us know how you're doing.

Miss you!

Sylvia

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Yes I got an e-mail two days ago
    Claudia (Chen) is doing ok. She had Chemo #4 on December 30 and met with her new oncologist. Her computer was broken for a week. She has side effects from Taxotere -watery eyes, it has been difficult for her to look at the screen and spent time on computer.
    New Flower
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Yes I got an e-mail two days ago
    Claudia (Chen) is doing ok. She had Chemo #4 on December 30 and met with her new oncologist. Her computer was broken for a week. She has side effects from Taxotere -watery eyes, it has been difficult for her to look at the screen and spent time on computer.
    New Flower

I know she has difficulty
    I know she has difficulty logging onto CSN, some days it's easier then others. I'm connected with her on Facebook. Although she doesn't post a ton of messages over there this was her latest post yesterday. As you can see, when she's feeling good she doesn't slow down.♥

A long, fun day with Siobhan! Antiquing, lunch, more shopping, coffee, gossip, laughing, being silly, and OMG seeing War Horse. One amazing movie...it was worth every Kleenex. Thank you, Steven Spielberg for bringing this masterpiece to the screen.
  • tufi000
    tufi000 Member Posts: 745 Member
    ya
    She went shopping and saw "Warhorse" and cried a box of Kleenex there. Seems very upbeat right now, thank goodness.
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    tufi000 said:

ya
    She went shopping and saw "Warhorse" and cried a box of Kleenex there. Seems very upbeat right now, thank goodness.

Give her my best wishes.
    I think of her often and hope she is doing well. She's a special person.

Roseann
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    roseann4 said:

Give her my best wishes.
    I think of her often and hope she is doing well. She's a special person.

Roseann

Thanks guys...we appreciate
    Thanks guys...we appreciate the update on our dear Chen.

Hugs!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sea60 said:

Thanks guys...we appreciate
    Thanks guys...we appreciate the update on our dear Chen.

Hugs!

so nice to here that our dear Chenheart
    is living her life -- during chemo. Taxotere and tearing eyes (nose as well), goes hand in hand ..

Thank you ladies for the update ... I am smiling!

Vicki Sam
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    VickiSam said:

so nice to here that our dear Chenheart
    is living her life -- during chemo. Taxotere and tearing eyes (nose as well), goes hand in hand ..

Thank you ladies for the update ... I am smiling!

Vicki Sam

Please...
    Give Chen our very best and tell her we wish her the best...
    Hugs to Chen