my mom died nov 25 2011im 27 yrs old

Dorbrad
Dorbrad Member Posts: 7
I need someone to talk to whos moms recently died

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Sorry
    Sorry to hear your mom died. My mom died in 2006 but not of breast cancer. Hope you find someone who has experience more like your own.
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Sorry
    Sorry to hear your mom died. My mom died in 2006 but not of breast cancer. Hope you find someone who has experience more like your own.

So sorry..
    I am so sorry about your mom....I, and anyone else, know the pain of losing their mother...my mother died when I was 25 ....she passed away many years ago....but I miss her to this day....I've always felt that when one loses their Mom, they lose the one person who loves them unconditionally....

I lost my best friend in March of last year..she left behind a 27 year old daughter and 23 year old son and husband....she had been ill for 2 1/2 years...it's been very tough on them but they are coping...it's an old cliche but true...the only thing that helps one heal is time...your pain right now is very raw....give yourself time...don't let anyone tell you how you should grieve or for how long...do it your way....staying as busy as possible can help..try things that brought you joy before your mom died...ease yourself into this....even writing in a journal can help with healing..write down your feelings....

Again, I am so very sorry...hopefully knowing that others care, may it be of some small comfort...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I am so sorry...I have lost
    I am so sorry...I have lost both my parents (ONE when I was 19 / car accident) and my mom 5 yrs ago (I am now 52) I just tried to think of all the GOOD Things, good times..not dwell on what she/ he are not here for now...it's helped me alot!

NO ONE wants us to be sad when they are gone

Denise..

message me if you'd like..
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I am so sorry...I have lost both my parents (ONE when I was 19 / car accident) and my mom 5 yrs ago (I am now 52) I just tried to think of all the GOOD Things, good times..not dwell on what she/ he are not here for now...it's helped me alot!

Denise..

remember the First everything is the hardest
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Denise..

I am so very sorry ..
    There are several other discussion boards here on our site when you log on, towards
    the bottom ...

--- Emotional Support

--Grief and Bereavement

-- Surviving Caregivers

Hoping you find the support you are looking for.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    MAJW said:

So sorry..
    I am so sorry about your mom....I, and anyone else, know the pain of losing their mother...my mother died when I was 25 ....she passed away many years ago....but I miss her to this day....I've always felt that when one loses their Mom, they lose the one person who loves them unconditionally....

I lost my best friend in March of last year..she left behind a 27 year old daughter and 23 year old son and husband....she had been ill for 2 1/2 years...it's been very tough on them but they are coping...it's an old cliche but true...the only thing that helps one heal is time...your pain right now is very raw....give yourself time...don't let anyone tell you how you should grieve or for how long...do it your way....staying as busy as possible can help..try things that brought you joy before your mom died...ease yourself into this....even writing in a journal can help with healing..write down your feelings....

Again, I am so very sorry...hopefully knowing that others care, may it be of some small comfort...
    Hugs, Nancy

My deepest sympathy at the
    My deepest sympathy at the loss of your Mom.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Denise..

I'm so very sorry that you
    I'm so very sorry that you lost your Mother. My condolences to you and your family.

Sue :(