healthy New years habits

carkris
carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
what are some healthy habits you have adopted and would like to share?
I have been eating good whole foods and I have been exersizing. I am enjoying ball exersizes as getting down on the floor hurts the muschles and joints. I also try to get my green tea in. Traci suggested Republic of Tea and I really enjoy it. any others? Recipes. foods etc....

Comments

• laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    I started
    I started riding an excercise bicycle at work. I am adding 5 minutes each week. I am up to 20 minutes now. I also am taking an excercise class at a local church twice a week. The cost is only $1 per session. I guess I can afford that. I am trying to cut down on portions but I am less sucessful on that than I am at exercise. If I take off the spare tire I have acquired then I will cut my risk of cancer and diabetes.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

I started
    I started riding an excercise bicycle at work. I am adding 5 minutes each week. I am up to 20 minutes now. I also am taking an excercise class at a local church twice a week. The cost is only $1 per session. I guess I can afford that. I am trying to cut down on portions but I am less sucessful on that than I am at exercise. If I take off the spare tire I have acquired then I will cut my risk of cancer and diabetes.

I have tried to reduce
    I have tried to reduce drinking Pepsi, as, I do drink a lot of it. It isn't easy, but, I am trying.

Jan