Scoot over Pete, we might as well sit down next to each other *UPDATE* 01/11/12

2»

Comments

• pete43lost_at_sea
    pete43lost_at_sea Member Posts: 3,900 Member
    karen40 said:

Hi Winter,
    Carrying all that yuk around with you is no good. It's o.k. to take the positive thinking cap off for just a moment to let the tears flow. Just be sure to put the cap back on as soon as the last tear hits the floor. Sending prayers for the best possible results.
    Karen

i love the analogy
    i will use it my myself.

i might call it the pity cap!

hugs,
    pete
  • jjaj133
    jjaj133 Member Posts: 867 Member
    Winter Marie, we have all
    Winter Marie, we have all been through the waiting game. it never gets any easier. i was talking to a friend about the things people have no clue about. this is one of them. my prayers are with you for good results.
    judy
  • relaxoutdoors08
    relaxoutdoors08 Member Posts: 521 Member
    The Bench is looking better
    Winter Sue,
    Glad to hear that you as well have a better CEA on retest. Positive thoughts for continued good news on your additional tests. Looks like the Bench is looking better. Hope for all who were sharing the bench with you this week will have good news.
    NB
  • karen40
    karen40 Member Posts: 211 Member
    Winter Marie,
    Love the positive attitude. I'm right there with you in hoping it's not cancer related and just something screwy going on.
    Karen
  • janie1
    janie1 Member Posts: 753 Member
    karen40 said:

Winter Marie,
    Love the positive attitude. I'm right there with you in hoping it's not cancer related and just something screwy going on.
    Karen

Thanks for update
    Had been thinking about you. Liver enzymes down, that's good to hear. Still hoping all will be well.