Didja ever do something SO stupid???

sbmly53
sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
Well, this morning as we were all dressed and almost ready to leave the house, I remembered to take my morning meds - I had forgotten yesterday. So, yay! I took them.

Then, after riding 15 minutes or so, I said to my hubby and daughter, 'I can hardly keep my eyes open - I can't believe I'm this sleepy' and then it struck me in a flash - I did not take my morning meds, I took my night meds, which include Ambien. Need I say more?

We all looked at each other and I assured them I would be fine, but to Puh-lease not let me embarrass myself. So I went to the library and snoozed til hubby came and got me. Came home and slept until 3:30.

I am well rested and we had plenty of left-overs from yesterday.....

I hope everyone is chuckling, cuz I sure am!!!

Sue

Comments

• camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Sue, a nice sleep is always
    Sue, a nice sleep is always good! Hope you didn't miss too much! Merry Christmas.
    Carol
  • weazer
    weazer Member Posts: 440
    camul said:

Sue, a nice sleep is always
    Sue, a nice sleep is always good! Hope you didn't miss too much! Merry Christmas.
    Carol

I've doon that before
    I bet you feel well rested!
    Have a nice day.
    Karie
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    weazer said:

I've doon that before
    I bet you feel well rested!
    Have a nice day.
    Karie

Yes, I have done this. More
    Yes, I have done this. More than once. LOL
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Thanks for the laugh!! I can
    Thanks for the laugh!! I can imagine myself doing that! Just be thankful you didn't take the morning meds twice!! I have done that and was petrified all day!!

Angela
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    I have not done that....but....
    I have gotten into my car, and started to drive, and couldn't remember where to go....sigh...some of those challenges from the stuff to keep us alive can be quite frustrating....

BUT, of course, dear Sue, you took it in stride and laughed about it!!! YEA!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I think we all have done
    I think we all have done stupid things but i had to laugh,hope you had a good nap lol Frankie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Been there
    The only plus is that there is no sleeping pill in my other dose of meds. I really hate it when I forget my moring meds for more than a day. My allergy pills are needed daily and I pay for it when I forget.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    funny...good thing you were
    funny...good thing you were not driving someplace...
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    funny...good thing you were
    funny...good thing you were not driving someplace...
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    LOL
    Oh Sue you reminded me of a similar situation I got myself into. Way back in 99 when I was having rads and having a lot of migraines I had awoken with a head ache and in the early morning hours took what I thought was 3 TYlenol...I went to work and suddenly got horribly tired, I could not keep my eyes open...I told my co worker something was wrong and I would need a ride home. My husband checked what I had taken.....I had taken 3 800 mg vicodin....duh no wonder I was falling asleep. My dad and son came and got me and took me home, to say I slept well that day AND night is an understatement!

Glad you are okay!!!

RE
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    RE said:

LOL
    Oh Sue you reminded me of a similar situation I got myself into. Way back in 99 when I was having rads and having a lot of migraines I had awoken with a head ache and in the early morning hours took what I thought was 3 TYlenol...I went to work and suddenly got horribly tired, I could not keep my eyes open...I told my co worker something was wrong and I would need a ride home. My husband checked what I had taken.....I had taken 3 800 mg vicodin....duh no wonder I was falling asleep. My dad and son came and got me and took me home, to say I slept well that day AND night is an understatement!

Glad you are okay!!!

RE

Oh YES!
    LOL - what a great rest! Good for you!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Kat11 said:

Yes, I have done this. More
    Yes, I have done this. More than once. LOL

I've done it too! LMAO

I've done it too! LMAO