Friend-just started chemo

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
Keep her in thoughts-port put in and got infected right away. She has been on long time steriods & now having withdrawal of some sort due to taking med for infection. ONE chemo and very weak (other medical issues which make it even worse) & sick.

MY heart goes out to her..

Thanks...Denise

Comments

• Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Will keep her in my thoughts
    Will keep her in my thoughts and prayers.Frankie
  • catowner
    catowner Member Posts: 50
    I also will keep her in my
    I also will keep her in my thoughts and prayers, I also get very weak for about two days, two days after every treatment.

Praying things will get better for her.

Debbie
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Prayers said
    and will continue to pray and keep her in my thoughts. She's lucky to have a friend like you!

Hugs, Debi
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Hi Denise -- Keeping your
    Hi Denise -- Keeping your friend in my prayers. May she recover smoothly with no more complications.
  • disneyfan2008
    debi.18 said:

Prayers said
    and will continue to pray and keep her in my thoughts. She's lucky to have a friend like you!

Hugs, Debi

Thanks all...Debbie:
    Thanks all...Debbie: thanks...about friend like me...I can't help her but I go see her dad in nursing home daily...I can't help her but I know it means alot I go visit, bring him treats, take him for short walks...

The worse thing is her mom had BC over past 20 yrs and died last summer from BC-so she has lived it from other side. She also feels bad making her family go through this again...sounds silly since out of her control but I can feel her pain..

Denise..
  • disneyfan2008

Hi Denise -- Keeping your
    Hi Denise -- Keeping your friend in my prayers. May she recover smoothly with no more complications.

Thanks
    Thanks everyone....

Denise

Ironically her mom went with me to my Dr appts, breast surgery etc...(she was my 2nd mom) and her dad which I visit daily has been like a dad to me for 33 yrs since mine died (when I was a teen)

great family aka MY FAMILY..
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    debi.18 said:

Prayers said

Hugs, Debi

Sending prayers for your
    Sending prayers for your friend Denise.

Hugs, Jan
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member

Thanks
    Thanks everyone....

Denise

Ironically her mom went with me to my Dr appts, breast surgery etc...(she was my 2nd mom) and her dad which I visit daily has been like a dad to me for 33 yrs since mine died (when I was a teen)

great family aka MY FAMILY..

Will pray
    Will pray for her. Just being there for her dad is probably quite some help as she knows that dad may go without her presence, but still will not go without company.