I have trouble logging into the site. Does anyone else?

Alexis F
Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
It just sits there and goes nowhere. LOL I've even gotten the server is full or down or something and wondered what that was all about.

Lex

Comments

• debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Yes
    This seems to happen quite often. Not sure what the problem is, but sure do wish it could be fixed!
  • BetsyJane
    BetsyJane Member Posts: 127
    Yep - same thing happens to me from time to time
    Sometimes I have trouble logging onto this site....and sometimes I can just get right on.
  • doglady
    doglady Member Posts: 2
    logging on
    Same for me, it just sits there and nothing happens...any suggestions?
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    doglady said:

logging on
    Same for me, it just sits there and nothing happens...any suggestions?

I also have had difficulty.
    I also have had difficulty. Many times my computer goes to an error message. It's also difficult to stay on for any length of time. I dont log on and post as often anymore. It can become quite frustrating.
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    I haven't had to much
    I haven't had to much trouble just once in awhile when i try to loge on it just site there so i just log out and go in later.I find the later the better.Frankie
  • cinnamonsmile
    cinnamonsmile Member Posts: 1,187 Member
    I have had some problems
    I have had some problems lately, too. And the chat room is a disaster lately. It has been down more often than up and running. In fact, the last time it went down, we were discussing problems with the chat room lately and boom...it went down. And it is STILL down!
    I have sent several messages to the "help" and "contact us." I have not gotten one response from them, so I give up. But what a frustration for those that like to use it every day and the newcomers who would like to connect in the chat room as well as the discussion boards!!
  • warrrior3
    warrrior3 Member Posts: 92
    Yes
    I have trouble at a couple of times a week. So frustrating!!!