My intentions are always good.....

2»

Comments

• linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Kari
    I am so sorry to hear that your treatment is not going as well as you had hoped; I'm praying that the new course of chemo will help.
    Have a fantastic time in Cancun! It is so great that you are spending time there with your family. I was there in January several years ago and the weather was great, and it wasn't crowded at all. I think most people had come between Christmas and New Year's. Hugs and prayers are being sent your way, dear Kari!
    Hugs,
    Linda
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Sorry to hear
    Sorry to hear about the spine. MAJW is right about the street vendors. It can bother a healthy person let alone one with a compromised immune system. Enjoy all the rest of the vacation.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

So good to hear from you, Kari
    May you have a wonderful trip to Cancun with your kids. Soak up some of the Vitamin D to help the new chemo. I do hate that the mets have increased, but encouraged that there is still more chemo to try. I will send some extra prayers your way.

Suzanne

I am praying for you Kari
    I am praying for you Kari and sending lots of good wishes for you. You rest, relax and just enjoy your time with your family.

Hugs, Angie
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Kari, it's good to hear from
    Kari, it's good to hear from you although not the news we wanted. You are a fighter and have been an inspiration to many of us. I know you will thoroughly enjoy your vacation with your kids. Have a wonderful time and take a nice long break from the daily reminders of treatment, doctor appts. etc. Here's a toast to you for a better and healthier 2012!! Sending Love and (((hugs))).
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Enjoy your trip
    HI Kari,

I too go on and off the boards. Life sometimes does that to you. I'm sorry to hear things are not well. I am happy you have a trip planned and you should enjoy it and take a break from everything. Medicine can be overwhelming at times and we forget what a day is like without an appointment. I'm sorry your in pain, hopefully you have pills to take on the trip. I hope the new chemo works. Positivity being sent your way. Have a good time in Mexico!

Terry
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mom62 said:

Enjoy your trip
    HI Kari,

I too go on and off the boards. Life sometimes does that to you. I'm sorry to hear things are not well. I am happy you have a trip planned and you should enjoy it and take a break from everything. Medicine can be overwhelming at times and we forget what a day is like without an appointment. I'm sorry your in pain, hopefully you have pills to take on the trip. I hope the new chemo works. Positivity being sent your way. Have a good time in Mexico!

Terry

Sassy .. Kari ! How nice to hear
    from you. We miss you, but understand the circumstances you take a break here and there. No worries, we continue to pray and think of you often.

Sorry to hear that you have to endure another chemo, hoping and praying that the new regiment does everything needed for you, and your continued health.

Happy you have a Cancun trip planned with your kids -- sounds so much fun. Continued health and wellness so you can vacation with your children, as planned.

Energy, Health, Remission and Happiness I wish for you in 2012.

Vicki Sam
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    camul said:

Kari
    so glad to hear from you. I did the same with the vaca in Jan 2011 and I will never regret it. It was so special to spend that time with my kids. It is memories that will never go away! We didn't make it to Mexico, but Disneyland and the beach was a great time for all of us.

It was the MRI that did it for me also.

I wish you the best, have a great vacation.
    ~Carol

Hoping and praying that this
    Hoping and praying that this new chemo will be the answer! Wishing you the best on your vacation and in the New Year!

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    BetsyJane said:

Will keep you in my prayers
    Have a great time in Cancun. You deserve it. I'll be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Betsy

Kari, I am so sorry about
    Kari, I am so sorry about your MRI results, really sorry. I will be praying that this new chemo will kick the beast to the curb.

Now go lay in the sun and come back and brag about how much fun you had and how tan you are. LOL

Hugs, Debby
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    MyTurnNow said:

Kari, it's good to hear from
    Kari, it's good to hear from you although not the news we wanted. You are a fighter and have been an inspiration to many of us. I know you will thoroughly enjoy your vacation with your kids. Have a wonderful time and take a nice long break from the daily reminders of treatment, doctor appts. etc. Here's a toast to you for a better and healthier 2012!! Sending Love and (((hugs))).

Don't forget to come back
    Don't forget to come back and post pics for us Kari! Have fun!
  • Cinkal
    Cinkal Member Posts: 161
    Enjoy your trip ! Sorry to
    Enjoy your trip ! Sorry to hear about the results. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.
  • Kylez
    Megan M said:

Don't forget to come back
    Don't forget to come back and post pics for us Kari! Have fun!

Yes Kari, lots of pictures!
    Yes Kari, lots of pictures! :)
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Cinkal said:

Enjoy your trip ! Sorry to
    Enjoy your trip ! Sorry to hear about the results. Thoughts and prayers coming your way.

It's almost time for you to
    It's almost time for you to fly off to paradise Kari! I will be thinking of you while I am here freezing! LOL

Have a safe and fun trip,

Noel
  • Kylez
    Noel said:

It's almost time for you to
    It's almost time for you to fly off to paradise Kari! I will be thinking of you while I am here freezing! LOL

Have a safe and fun trip,

Noel

Kari, I know that you ready
    Kari, I know that you ready to go and I am so excited for you! Be sure and post pics on here when you come back.

Hugs, Kylez