Look Good Feel Better classes

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited December 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
We have a lot of new Sisters here and it's been a while since I saw anything about Look Good Feel Better - so I thought I bring up the Look Good Feel Better program again. It teaches you tips on how to do make up, care for wigs, handle skin issues and so much more on how to Look Good throughout treatments so you can Feel Better.

You will be given a bag of name brand cosmetics that have been donated by the manufacturers. You will be taught tips on such things as how to graw on eyebrows to look 'natural' and so many other thing. Also wig care. You may be given a wig. My first wig I basically got at one of these classes. The stylist who did it had a wig at her salon that she hadn't brought that night but I went in the next day and it suited me to a tee so out I went with it.

Ask about the classes at your Center (where I went), call your local ACS or look it up here.

Susan

Comments

• Nana C.
    Nana C. Member Posts: 108
    Look Good Feel Better
    I really enjoyed the class! Got lots of Good products and tips from super sweet people. Until I went to that class I didn't know about ACS providing Wigs and all kinds of stuff. Thanks to all the Volunters and people who donate to make that happen!
  • shelbyhome
    shelbyhome Member Posts: 145
    Nana C. said:

Look Good Feel Better
    I really enjoyed the class! Got lots of Good products and tips from super sweet people. Until I went to that class I didn't know about ACS providing Wigs and all kinds of stuff. Thanks to all the Volunters and people who donate to make that happen!

I think that it was a good
    I think that it was a good thing to go to...everyone should go!
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    I really enjoyed this
    it made such a difference on putting on makeup without eyelashes and eyebrows.
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    camul said:

I really enjoyed this
    it made such a difference on putting on makeup without eyelashes and eyebrows.

I enjoyed the class
    I enjoyed the class. I learned lots of neat little tricks & I was also given a wig. Great program

Hugs,

Dawne
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    I do not nor have ever worn
    I do not nor have ever worn make up...but sounds like a great idea...

Denise
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    Thanks Susan I'm all for
    Thanks Susan I'm all for looking good and feeling better.

Ballerina