Maybe we need more than one bus today!

missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
I am having a total body bone scan today due to pain I have had in 2 vertebrae over the last 2 weeks. My onc. has a 2-week rule--whatever hurts, etc. for over 2 weeks has to be investigated. This is very scary for me as I was diagnosed at Stage 3 a little over 2 years ago. Never thought I'd be praying for herniated discs!

Trying to stay positive, but could you all please make another pink bus trip with me. Oh and by the way, I've eaten like a pig through the holiday--so I think maybe salads would be appropriate!!!!

Hugs, Renee

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Miss Renee -- Adding you to our
    Bus Route today .. We will be there -- all in PINK!

Good luck, gentle hugs and lots of prayers.

Vicki Sam
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    VickiSam said:

Miss Renee -- Adding you to our
    Bus Route today .. We will be there -- all in PINK!

Good luck, gentle hugs and lots of prayers.

Vicki Sam

Salads
    are not appropriate Pink Bus food. Pick me up, I've got the brownies. We'll get you scanned and wait for results.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    Best wishes your way. And no
    Best wishes your way. And no salads on the bus, I'm with Victoria!
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    I'm with ya
    and I will bring mint chocolate chip cookies. I will TRY not to eat them before the bus makes it to pick you up! :)
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Oh, Renee
    I do hope the scan comes out okay. I've also pigged out this past week, so I'll bring my tomato, fresh mozzarella & basil salad of course it needs to be accompanied by garlic bread and red wine....

You, my dear friend, are in my heart and my prayers.

Sue
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457
    Will be there with salad,s
    Will be there with salad,s Hugs Frankie
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

Will be there with salad,s
    Will be there with salad,s Hugs Frankie

Did the bus leave yet?
    It probably already left and I missed it, doggone it. So I'll just send my hugs and prayers from afar, MissRenee. Just remember that 2 years ago you would not have even thought of bone mets. People with cancer do still get herniated discs.

Suzanne

PS I can hardly zip my jeans after 6 weeks of eating everything in sight and a lot of it. Although I would have loved to have been onboard to support you, no more cookies for me!
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281

Did the bus leave yet?
    It probably already left and I missed it, doggone it. So I'll just send my hugs and prayers from afar, MissRenee. Just remember that 2 years ago you would not have even thought of bone mets. People with cancer do still get herniated discs.

Suzanne

PS I can hardly zip my jeans after 6 weeks of eating everything in sight and a lot of it. Although I would have loved to have been onboard to support you, no more cookies for me!

Renee - here's hoping that scan is negative today. The bus made
    many stops today and one was for you. We are here for you girl!
    Love & hugs.

Teresa
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

Best wishes your way. And no
    Best wishes your way. And no salads on the bus, I'm with Victoria!

Wishing you the best of luck
    Wishing you the best of luck Renee.

Hugs, Jan