Sending my Best Wishes this Holiday Season

natly15
natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season.

My prayer for 2012 is that a cancer cure is finally found. I dont post as often, but do keep updated on everyone. I'm so saddened by all the recurrences and struggles.

Love, prayers, peace, healing and health are my wishes for each and everyone of us.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannuka, and Happy New Year.

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Same to you and your family
    Same to you and your family Natly. I love your prayer for 2012.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281

Same to you and your family
    Same to you and your family Natly. I love your prayer for 2012.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Hope your holiday season is
    Hope your holiday season is joyful Natly. I am joining you
    in your prayer for a cure in 2012. Love & hugs.

Teresa
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    gami43 said:

Hope your holiday season is
    Hope your holiday season is joyful Natly. I am joining you
    in your prayer for a cure in 2012. Love & hugs.

Teresa

Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas Natly. I am joining you in prayer for a cure in 2012. Have a wonderfully blessed holiday.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Merry Christmas
    Merry Christmas Natly. I am joining you in prayer for a cure in 2012. Have a wonderfully blessed holiday.

Hugs,

Dawne

Natly thank you
    Natly,
    As always It is so nice to hear from you.
    Warmest holiday greeting to you and your family too.
    I wish the new, 2012, will be better for everyone, much healthier and happier than this year!
    Hugs
    New Flower
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Thank you...
    Hi sweet sister -- Wishing you nothing but good news for 2012, good health and inner peace.

I agree this is sadly a difficult time for some of our sisters. We just have to keep praying and staying positive, which I know it's hard. A cure would be the biggest gift we could get. I'll join you on your wish for 2012.

Have a wonderful Holiday and New Year. God bless you.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank you...
    Hi sweet sister -- Wishing you nothing but good news for 2012, good health and inner peace.

I agree this is sadly a difficult time for some of our sisters. We just have to keep praying and staying positive, which I know it's hard. A cure would be the biggest gift we could get. I'll join you on your wish for 2012.

Have a wonderful Holiday and New Year. God bless you.

My Cousin, Natly --
    Thank you for the warm greetings, as well as proving many of us with friendship, hope and laughter.

If there is 1 thing I've learned during my 2.4 month journey and survivor-ship -- is that life continues to throw curve ball at many of our Sisters in PINK -- this beast we know as 'breast cancer' never sleeps -

I have Hope .. Hope for a CURE, Hope for remission, Hope that many of our Sisters in PINK will live to see another year.

Hoping and praying for a healthy New Year for all ...

Vicki Sam
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    VickiSam said:

My Cousin, Natly --
    Thank you for the warm greetings, as well as proving many of us with friendship, hope and laughter.

If there is 1 thing I've learned during my 2.4 month journey and survivor-ship -- is that life continues to throw curve ball at many of our Sisters in PINK -- this beast we know as 'breast cancer' never sleeps -

I have Hope .. Hope for a CURE, Hope for remission, Hope that many of our Sisters in PINK will live to see another year.

Hoping and praying for a healthy New Year for all ...

Vicki Sam

Happy Holidays to all of My Pink Sisters...
    Wishing each one of you a Happy Holiday season. I'm praying for a cure for this beast called Breast Cancer. It's knocked many of us down, BUT not out. My prayer is to remain positive and hopeful that great News of a cure is right around the corner.

Wishing you All a Joy-Filled New Year!!

Blessings~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Happy Holidays
    to you Natly and to all of my "pink" family. I love you all....thanks for the laughs and even the tears. I love all of you and am so blessed to have found each of you!

Cure in 2012!!

Hugs & Prayers, Debi