No good news here

Comments

• lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Jennifer, I'm so sorry to
    Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm wishing that the radiation zaps those spots to smithereens. Love, Lynn
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    debi.18 said:

More prayers
    I'm so sorry. More prayers and postive thoughts headed your way.

We love you!

Hugs,Debi

NO NO NO
    Oh Jennifer, I am so sad & angry to hear this. My family & I will be praying. My church always prays for my pink sisters & brothers, but I am going to ask them to pray for you by your name. I am sending you a big hug. Please take care of yourself & stay strong my sweet pink sister.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    lynn1950 said:

Jennifer, I'm so sorry to hear your news. I'm wishing that the radiation zaps those spots to smithereens. Love, Lynn

Jennifer sending you a big hug
    Jennifer,
    I am really sorry. Sending positive and prayers hoping treatment will be effective and stop the beetch.
    Hugs
  • Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    lynn1950 said:

Prayers
    Jennifer you are and will stay in my prayers. God bless you.

Hugs,
    Pam
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Oh dear Jennifer, so sorry
    Oh dear Jennifer, so sorry to read these bad news. I don't know what to say, but I can tell you I will continue with my prayers for you and will stay positive, always - no matter what. I pray this gets eliminated for good and you don't have to deal with this again. I pray this is the only incident.

Why do things get so complicated at times, I don't know. I wish I can take it away from you, all your worries. We are all here for you, holding your hand and sending you very strong positive energy and prayers.

Please try to stay positive too, at all times. You're not alone although we're not physically there.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Jennifer
    So sorry to hear your news. I will keep you in my thoughts and send you positive energy to help you get through.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Findingout
    Findingout Member Posts: 132
    I am praying for you
    I am praying for you Jennifer. Do not give up.
  • epark
    epark Member Posts: 339

I am praying for you
    I am praying for you Jennifer. Do not give up.

Jennifer...I have you in my
    Jennifer...I have you in my prayers...

Hugs
    Eva
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Praying and crying at the
    Praying and crying at the same time. I'm praying hard for you Jennifer. Stay Strong..Kay
    Please let us know how you are..What scans show. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Praying and crying at the
    Praying and crying at the same time. I'm praying hard for you Jennifer. Stay Strong..Kay
    Please let us know how you are..What scans show. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

I am sorry i am late with
    I am sorry i am late with the prayers but add mine, I cant always get on this site. praying for you .
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    on the list
    You are on the prayer list
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Jennifer, I'm praying along
    Jennifer, I'm praying along with all the rest for you!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • MsGebby
    MsGebby Member Posts: 659
    Pink Sisters Circle of Love
    ...we hold hands and pray for you! This is horrible news to hear and I am in tears as I write this. God Bless You as you fight. xoxox
  • serenity92
    serenity92 Member Posts: 84
    MsGebby said:

Pink Sisters Circle of Love
    ...we hold hands and pray for you! This is horrible news to hear and I am in tears as I write this. God Bless You as you fight. xoxox

Sending you lots of support
    Sending you lots of support and prayers.
  • Sending you lots of support
    Sending you lots of support and prayers.

Mine has jumped there as well
    I found out in May 2011, I don't know why but I didn't want to tell anyone. I didn't even tell my teen age kids. Over two weeks ago I became very dizzy and needed 3 brain mets removed at the base of my neck, it saved my life so please let your ocologist know if you are dizzy and if you see spots. I had radiation to start with and it really helped so don't give up hope! I am scared today but for the most part I feel good and you will too!!!
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    Sorry to hear
    I'm sorry to hear about your recurrance. I had one almost three years ago. I still have bone mets. I hope the rads take care of everything for you. Praying and thinking of you in the new year.

Terry
  • robang13
    robang13 Member Posts: 333
    Oh my! I am praying for you
    Oh my! I am praying for you to stay strong and beat this beast!! Never lose hope~~

Hugs and prayers
    Angela
  • Texan22
    Texan22 Member Posts: 3
    robang13 said:

Oh my! I am praying for you
    Oh my! I am praying for you to stay strong and beat this beast!! Never lose hope~~

Hugs and prayers
    Angela

Joining the Circle
    Joining the circle to encase you in hope, love, encouragement, support and healing prayer!!!!! I am just so sorry.
    T22
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    Many Prayers to you....
    I am so sorry to hear but know you are in my prayers and many others. It is so nice to have this site and all of its support. Praying all will go well with you.

Hugs and Prayers, Diana
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    gagee said:

Many Prayers to you....
    I am so sorry to hear but know you are in my prayers and many others. It is so nice to have this site and all of its support. Praying all will go well with you.

Hugs and Prayers, Diana

Prayers
    Many prayers are coming your way, and we will all be waiting to hear the results of your recent tests. Hugs, Judy