In Memory of a Coworker (Ronnie K.)

2»

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Thank you for your kind
    Thank you for your kind thoughts. It is different when you don't know and can't say your last words to that person, but she wanted it this way. No one to know. Because she didnt want to be treated differently. I respect that.

I had a dream about her last night, for the first time! She was at the office and a meeting was about to start. I quickly looked and she was stairing at me the entire time. I was in shock that she was there. She smiled and said hello to me. I yelled "Ronie?!?!", people looked at me because they thought I was loosing it. Apparently they could not see her. She continued to look at me, but she looked as she was at peace. Happy. Younger and tanned! She looked OK. I want her to be OK.

I am sorry I am late in
    I am sorry I am late in sending you my condolences. I am so sorry.

Hugs, Jan
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Noel said:

I'm so sorry and you have my
    I'm so sorry and you have my sympathy for the loss of your dear friend. May she rest in peace now.

Hugs to you,

Noel

I missed this post & am
    I missed this post & am offering my sympathy also in the loss of Ronnie.

Lex
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

Thank you for your kind
    Thank you for your kind thoughts. It is different when you don't know and can't say your last words to that person, but she wanted it this way. No one to know. Because she didnt want to be treated differently. I respect that.

I had a dream about her last night, for the first time! She was at the office and a meeting was about to start. I quickly looked and she was stairing at me the entire time. I was in shock that she was there. She smiled and said hello to me. I yelled "Ronie?!?!", people looked at me because they thought I was loosing it. Apparently they could not see her. She continued to look at me, but she looked as she was at peace. Happy. Younger and tanned! She looked OK. I want her to be OK.

You have my deepest and
    You have my deepest and sincere sympathy in the loss of your friend.

♥ Kristin ♥