Anastrozle

Exactly eight hours after taking my daily dose of Anastrozle I am chilled to the bone. The only way I can get warm is to get under the electric blanket and turn it up on high and it takes an hour for me to get warm, then I am fine. Has anyone else had this happen. It happens everyday without fail.

Comments

• Pam5
    Pam5 Member Posts: 232
    Anastrazole
    I take Anastrazole every day but I haven't seemed to have any side effects from. What does your doc say?

Pam
  • Findingout
    Findingout Member Posts: 132
    I do seem colder in general.
    I do seem colder in general. I was on anastrozole, now tamoxifen. I take hot baths all the time to warm up. Especially before I go to bed. Maybe our body thermostats are impacted.
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

I do seem colder in general.
    I do seem colder in general. I was on anastrozole, now tamoxifen. I take hot baths all the time to warm up. Especially before I go to bed. Maybe our body thermostats are impacted.

Hmmm... so much for them hot
    Hmmm... so much for them hot flashes huh? I've been on anastrozole for almost two months and that's definitely not an issue with me. My problem is hardening of the stool, which a daily stool softener is helping in that situation. I was on tamoxifen prior to this and had a few side effects early in the beginning. After a few months my body adjusted to my new meds, I am hoping this will be the case as well.

Good luck,
    Lorrie
  • cctiz
    cctiz Member Posts: 47
    anastrazole
    I can't complain - so far so good! haven't had any mayor side effects, a tiny like flu symptoms at the beginning, my onco told me to do a lot of excercise w/weights every day to develop muscle and loose the fatty and to take lots of vitamins D, B12, complex B, C, iron and a multivitamin which i take everyday at the same time with my pill and also food on top, tons of water, pretty content :) good luck ladies!
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    cctiz said:

anastrazole
    I can't complain - so far so good! haven't had any mayor side effects, a tiny like flu symptoms at the beginning, my onco told me to do a lot of excercise w/weights every day to develop muscle and loose the fatty and to take lots of vitamins D, B12, complex B, C, iron and a multivitamin which i take everyday at the same time with my pill and also food on top, tons of water, pretty content :) good luck ladies!

Body aches
    I had such severe body aches while I was on Anaztrozole that my onc switched me to Aromasin. I really don't know if I was colder while on it though because since my diagnosis I stay cold all of the time. I hope it gets better for you.

Hugs,

Dawne