Laurissa is back in hospital

She has been to sick to get on the discussion board, but ask me to update you. She was very weak last week with flu like symtoms,I took her to the drs. office they took blood samples...labs came back with low blood counts and showed infection of some kind....viral or bactereal they are trying to fined out,also was dehydrated ,so she is in the hospital getting antibiotics and red blood, and doing other tests...she is hoping to be home by Christmas, They say she may be able to have a home healthcare nurse go to her home to give her the antibiotics she will need.Please keep her in your prayers, as I know you always do.I will let you know her out come as we fined out. Wishing you all a wonderful Christmas and Blessings in the New Year. Laurissa wanted to send her love and best wishes to you all . Thank you,Kathy

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    :(
    Oh Kathy, I am so very sorry to read this about our dear Laurissa. I was fearful that she might be back in the hospital since we hadn't seen any update from her.

I hope and pray that she will get stronger in the hospital and be able to be home for Christmas to spend it with her loved ones.

Ofcourse, I will be praying for Laurissa. You can always count on the pink sisters to surround her with prayers and good wishes.

Please let her know the outpouring of love and support on here for her.

And, thank you so much Kathy for updating us. You're such a dear sister to post updates about Laurissa and we all appreciate it so much!

Sue :(
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Laurissa,
    I am so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital and hope you will be home for Christmas. The red blood should make you stronger. This beast does suck and does not care that he is interrupting our real live. I will pray that you get stronger and are home for Christmas.

Merry Christmas with prayers and hope coming your way.

Carol
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    camul said:

Laurissa,
    I am so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital and hope you will be home for Christmas. The red blood should make you stronger. This beast does suck and does not care that he is interrupting our real live. I will pray that you get stronger and are home for Christmas.

Carol

Sending prayers and positive
    Sending prayers and positive thoughts that Laurissa will be home for Christmas. Thank you Kathy.

Hugs, Jan
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    Prayers lifted for Laurissa.

I miss her smiling face on here!!
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    camul said:

Laurissa,

Carol

Thank You for the update~
    Laurissa is blessed to have you as a friend Kathy~ I will continue to pray that Laurissa will respond well to the antibiotics and treatments. C'mon blood cells do your thing! I do hope she will be home for Christmas~
    Thinking of all those who are needing our prayers~
    Melanie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Laurissa is blessed to have you as a friend Kathy~ I will continue to pray that Laurissa will respond well to the antibiotics and treatments. C'mon blood cells do your thing! I do hope she will be home for Christmas~
    Melanie

So sorry
    Praying that Laurissa will be feeling well enough to be home at Christmas. Thanks Kathy!

Hugs to Laurissa,

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Melanie

double post

double post
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    SueRelays said:

I miss her smiling face on here!!

Thank you Kathy for the
    Thank you Kathy for the update. Please tell Laurissa that she is loved and missed. I hope she feels better soon and is able to be home with the family. Sending Hugs and prayers your way.
    Kathy
  • Cindy Bear
    Cindy Bear Member Posts: 569
    Thank you
    for letting us know. I am sorry to hear this. I hope and pray that Laurissa gets stronger and they get the infection under control. She belongs at home with her husband and girls and precious family and friends.
    Big hugs and prayers coming her way (and yours!!)
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    I pray all goes well for
    I pray all goes well for Laurissa.

Ballerina
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    Ballerina said:

I pray all goes well for
    I pray all goes well for Laurissa.

Ballerina

Thank you Kathy. Please give
    Thank you Kathy. Please give her my love.
    Wanda
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Dear Laurissa,

Dear Laurissa,
    I am praying that you are home for Christmas. That the antibiotic's work fast for you and you are feeling better. Gentle HUGS to you friend. I will be thinking of you Christmas Day. Feel better Kay
  • gami43
    gami43 Member Posts: 281

Dear Laurissa,

Dear Laurissa,
    I am praying that you are home for Christmas. That the antibiotic's work fast for you and you are feeling better. Gentle HUGS to you friend. I will be thinking of you Christmas Day. Feel better Kay

Prayers continue for our
    Prayers continue for our Laurissa. Hope the blood and antibx
    have her feeling much better for a happy Christmas with her
    family. Thank you Kathy.

Love, Teresa
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    gami43 said:

Prayers continue for our
    family. Thank you Kathy.

Love, Teresa

Prayers for our Laurissa
    Lots of prayers & hugs to Laurissa. I hope the antibiotics knock this infection out & she can be home by Christmas feeling good.

Thank you for updating us. Please let Laurissa know that we love & miss her here.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294

Prayers for our Laurissa
    Lots of prayers & hugs to Laurissa. I hope the antibiotics knock this infection out & she can be home by Christmas feeling good.

Thank you for updating us. Please let Laurissa know that we love & miss her here.

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

Kathy and Laurissa
    Thank you very much for the update.
    Praying for Laurissa and her family to have nice Christmas at home. Sending positive thoughts and energy to her way.

Hugs
    New Flower
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Thank you Kathy. Please give
    Thank you Kathy. Please give her my love.
    Wanda

Thanks Kathy for the update!
    Praying, praying and praying more for you Laurissa. You are a fighter and have always amazed me with your strength and determination. Those antibiotics best get you stronger so you can go home for Christmas!

Hugs,

Megan
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Thank you.
    We appreciate you taking the time to update us about our sister Laurissa. I'm sorry she is back in the hospital having some difficult time. I will pray some more...I hope she is back home for the holidays. She deserves a nice break to be with her love ones, peacefully. Without having to deal with these annoying side effects.

Laurissa stay strong and feel better very soon. We're thinking of you and praying for your recovery.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Thank you.
    We appreciate you taking the time to update us about our sister Laurissa. I'm sorry she is back in the hospital having some difficult time. I will pray some more...I hope she is back home for the holidays. She deserves a nice break to be with her love ones, peacefully. Without having to deal with these annoying side effects.

Laurissa stay strong and feel better very soon. We're thinking of you and praying for your recovery.

Sending many prayers and
    Sending many prayers and hugs to sweet, dear Laurissa. Thank you for the update and thank her for asking you to do it for us. Much love.
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Thank you for keeping
    us updated. I am keeping Laurissa in my thoughts. I surely do hope she is well enough to be at home for Christmas.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    gami43 said:

Prayers continue for our
    family. Thank you Kathy.

Love, Teresa

I am so sorry Kathy that
    I am so sorry Kathy that Laurissa is in the hospital again. Please tell her I love her and am praying for her.

I want her home for Christmas with all of you!

Thank you for posting,

Debby