I am Completely Blown Away!

missrenee
missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
The postman dropped off a large box today--way too large to be a Christmas ornament, I thought. Well, it sure was--because it was not only 2 Christmas ornaments, but loads of other goodies as well from none other than my sweet friend, Jean. Let me start with the ornaments--a beautiful pink stained glass and silver angel with a pink ribbon dangling from it as well as a jolly Santa face painted on a crab shell. They both hang proudly on my tree as I write this.

As if these beautiful ornaments weren't enough, I got 2 pairs of cozy light and dark pink slipper sox, candy cane body lotion, a gorgeous scarf with pink ribbons softly patterned through it, Koman note pad and tissues, strawberry-kiwi tea and some yummy Christmas candy.

Jean, thank you not only for making this ornament exchange possible this year, but also for all my wonderful, thoughtful gifts from you. You are a dear, sweet friend indeed.

Much love and hugs,

Renee

Comments

• Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    It all sounds wonderful and
    It all sounds wonderful and very special, for a special lady!
    Thanks for sharing Renee.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Renee,
    You are more than welcome! I had so much fun putting your box together. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy New Year.

Congratulations on the "baby" news too! Just think of how much fun you will have next year doing your Christmas shopping.

xoxo,
    Jean