Santa has arrived ... I must of been a good 'girl' this year!

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
Thank you so so much .. Justine aka Loves2decorate --- I received such wonderful, beautiful Christmas (Vera Bradley) ornaments - plus Vera Bradley pencils and notebook. How generous! I am overwhelmed by your generosity, and the beauty of my special Christmas gifts. Thank you, Thank you!

Vicki Sam

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    You most certainly were a good girl, Miss VickiSam!
    Thanks for all the love and support throughout the year to all of your pink sisters here. Glad Santa (Justine) treated you well. You deserved it.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

You most certainly were a good girl, Miss VickiSam!
    Thanks for all the love and support throughout the year to all of your pink sisters here. Glad Santa (Justine) treated you well. You deserved it.

xoxo,
    Jean

I think
    You are a very good girl. And richly deserving of many blessings. You are an integral part of this board, very thoughtful and supportive so yes, Santa was good to you. Just my two cents worth:)

xo
    Victoria
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    aisling8 said:

I think
    You are a very good girl. And richly deserving of many blessings. You are an integral part of this board, very thoughtful and supportive so yes, Santa was good to you. Just my two cents worth:)

xo
    Victoria

ditto
    I ditto Jean & Victoria. You are always to supportive to all of us, We love you!!
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    You are a rare Gem on the
    You are a rare Gem on the boards, Vicki. So glad to hear Justine did right by you by packing in some other goodies for you to enjoy. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Ines
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

You are a rare Gem on the
    You are a rare Gem on the boards, Vicki. So glad to hear Justine did right by you by packing in some other goodies for you to enjoy. Merry Christmas to you and yours!
    Ines

A good girl....
    Indeed you are! Isn't this fun??? I just love hearing about what everyone receives....this is truly a " sisterhood"...

Hugs and Merry Christmas, sweet Vicki..
    Nancy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MAJW said:

A good girl....
    Indeed you are! Isn't this fun??? I just love hearing about what everyone receives....this is truly a " sisterhood"...

Hugs and Merry Christmas, sweet Vicki..
    Nancy

ahhhhhh .. Thank you for all your
    kind comments ... My Beautiful Sisters in PINK!

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may your wishes come true :)

Vicki Sam
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    VickiSam said:

ahhhhhh .. Thank you for all your
    kind comments ... My Beautiful Sisters in PINK!

Merry Christmas to all of you, and may your wishes come true :)

Vicki Sam

Vicki Sam, You are a
    Vicki Sam,
    You are a wonderful, thoughtful lady and I'm so glad Santa was good to you! Sounds beautiful.
    Big Hugs,
    Wanda