Scared beyond words...

2»

Comments

• sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I am so sorry -
    I be scared witless! I't's evening and I hope all went well today. We are with you in thought, prayer and positivity.

Gentle hugs,

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Your in my thoughts and
    Your in my thoughts and prayers darlin. I met a man when I was having rads. He was a volunteer and he had breast cancer that metastasized to his brain and they told him he only had a few weeks. That was 12 years ago...I know he had surgery I don't remember what other treatment he had. But he is still cancer free to this day. I'm praying for you. Kay

Balls of Fire .. What a turn of events !
    You are in my thoughts and prayers ... I am there holding your hand... dear, Sister!

Prayers for your Surgeon and his staff, as well.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    sbmly53 said:

I am so sorry -
    I be scared witless! I't's evening and I hope all went well today. We are with you in thought, prayer and positivity.

Gentle hugs,

Sue

Add my prayers to the
    Add my prayers to the others.thinking of you , hope it went well. and you are recovering well! I know someone with mets to the brain who is doing well, now 8 years later.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    carkris said:

Add my prayers to the
    Add my prayers to the others.thinking of you , hope it went well. and you are recovering well! I know someone with mets to the brain who is doing well, now 8 years later.

Count me in the group
    who is sending hugs and prayers. I imagine the surgery is behind you now but don't expect an update from you for a while - maybe from your family?

Please take really really good care of yourself.

Suzanne
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    roseann4 said:

Sending you hugs and hope.
    Hope it brings you comfort to know you are in our prayers.

Roseann

I am praying for you!
    Hugs,

I am praying for you!

Hugs, Lex
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

Count me in the group
    who is sending hugs and prayers. I imagine the surgery is behind you now but don't expect an update from you for a while - maybe from your family?

Please take really really good care of yourself.

Suzanne

Yes count me in too
    Yes count me in too.I am glad they found it and it is out .I wish nothing but good reports.Like Doris said people can live long lives with lung cancer.I know of several people that did.They are gone now but lived over 25 years. Both were dx a long time ago so with todays research/new treatments people are living longer.There is HOPE.you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Lynn Smith
  • Ballerina
    Ballerina Member Posts: 152
    My prayers are with
    My prayers are with you.

Ballerina
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    chenheart said:

^j^ ^j^ angels and all of
    ^j^ ^j^ angels and all of the Kindreds lifting you up in prayer, positive thoughts, strength, and courage as you stand up to the Beast. Know that you are scared~ who of us wouldn't be? But as you said, you are where you need to be, taking care of this important turn in your life. We love you...we are with you, envision you surrounding us when you feel alone and afraid. You are never alone. Feel the love. It is strong and real.

Healing hugs,
    Chen♥

I am praying for you!

I am praying for you!

♥ Kristin ♥
  • VickiSam
    Ballerina said:

My prayers are with
    My prayers are with you.

Ballerina

.. any update ???
    Vicki Sam
  • Tkitty
    Tkitty Member Posts: 56
    You are in my prayers.

You are in my prayers.
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    Tkitty said:

You are in my prayers.

You are in my prayers.

Sorry about
    Sorry about a mistake I made.I said Lung Cancer and many people live long lives.I guess I had lungs on my mind because just this week my husband got a letter from his doctor wanting him to make a appt because of spots they found on his lungs.So I had a brain freeze.You know how it is with cancer,chemo and the pills we take like tamox. Not counting living with the beast for the rest of our lives.

I wish the very best for you.Those who had brain cancer were dx many years ago but today there are alot more treatments found to save people's lives with the disease. The 2 I knew lived 25 years.

Lynn Smith
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    VickiSam said:

.. any update ???
    Vicki Sam

Looking for an update too.
    Looking for an update too.

Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    MyTurnNow said:

Wow, I think any one of us
    Wow, I think any one of us would be scared. I'm sending positive energy and strength. I'll be looking for your next post with the "great" news that the cancer is GONE! Sending love, (((hugs))) and strength! Take care.

Thinking of you and praying
    Thinking of you and praying for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Sorry about
    Sorry about a mistake I made.I said Lung Cancer and many people live long lives.I guess I had lungs on my mind because just this week my husband got a letter from his doctor wanting him to make a appt because of spots they found on his lungs.So I had a brain freeze.You know how it is with cancer,chemo and the pills we take like tamox. Not counting living with the beast for the rest of our lives.

I wish the very best for you.Those who had brain cancer were dx many years ago but today there are alot more treatments found to save people's lives with the disease. The 2 I knew lived 25 years.

Lynn Smith

I came through the surgery!
    I got out of ICU on Sat and home on Tuesday! I don't feel like my head has completely healed but I feel ok. My neursurgeon took out 3 large mets out of the base of my neck. I have about 10 but they are much smaller. The doctor told (oncologist) that he bought me more time and he wasn't sure what he was going to go to do with me. He started off really happy and then his mood changed to doom that he was going to keep me alive to kill me off. He really depressed me. My husband, is an RN he is beyond freaked out, so his is sister and they don't know what can be done to help me. I know there is hope. I am so frustrated I take a lot of xanax and wait to heal. I see the oncologist Monday and get my staples out too. I feel like I have a lot of living to do I wish there wasn't a gloom and doom hanging over the house (Like go enjoy your holidays.) So send me those stories (good ones) and tell me the best thing to take/eat/etc. cause I am going to beat this thing! It's breast cancer it doesn't own me@!!!!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

I got out of ICU on Sat and home on Tuesday! I don't feel like my head has completely healed but I feel ok. My neursurgeon took out 3 large mets out of the base of my neck. I have about 10 but they are much smaller. The doctor told (oncologist) that he bought me more time and he wasn't sure what he was going to go to do with me. He started off really happy and then his mood changed to doom that he was going to keep me alive to kill me off. He really depressed me. My husband, is an RN he is beyond freaked out, so his is sister and they don't know what can be done to help me. I know there is hope. I am so frustrated I take a lot of xanax and wait to heal. I see the oncologist Monday and get my staples out too. I feel like I have a lot of living to do I wish there wasn't a gloom and doom hanging over the house (Like go enjoy your holidays.) So send me those stories (good ones) and tell me the best thing to take/eat/etc. cause I am going to beat this thing! It's breast cancer it doesn't own me@!!!!!!

I am so glad you posted.
    I am so glad you posted. sounds like the docs are kind of confusing, but perhpas on your next appointment they can clarify things. You certainely are not owned by cancer! You go girl!leep recovering!!!! hugs
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member
    carkris said:

I am so glad you posted.
    I am so glad you posted. sounds like the docs are kind of confusing, but perhpas on your next appointment they can clarify things. You certainely are not owned by cancer! You go girl!leep recovering!!!! hugs

So very happy to see your
    So very happy to see your post!! Get your grrrrrr on and keep fighting!

Chickadee
  • VickiSam

Chickadee

So happy to see your post ... My heart felt
    good vibes for positive results on Monday .. Never allow any Doctor to determine your fate. If possible, get 2nd or 3rd opinion.

Gentle hugs, dear one.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

You will beat this!!!! And,
    You will beat this!!!! And, we're here to support, encourage and help you every step of the way!

Hugs and prayers,

Angie
  • Frankie Shannon
    Frankie Shannon Member Posts: 457

So glad your are home stay
    So glad your are home stay strong and you will beat this you are in my prayers.Hugs Frankie
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member

Chickadee

So happy that you are home.
    So happy that you are home. Now get your strength built up and keep fighting!

♥ Kristin ♥