OT bra strap slippage :-)

tgf
tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
I don't want this to sound like an advertisement ... but ... since my lumpectomy my bra strap on one side was always sliding down and I'd have to do the reach inside my top to keep pulling it up. A friend I know said she used tape to keep her straps up ... but then another friend showed me what she uses. It's the greatest invention ever and I wish I'd thought of it! http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM5864652501P?sid=IDx20101019x00001a&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=SPM5864652501

I just googled "bra strap holder" and several kinds came up. I didn't order the one above ... because mine is clear/white ... but at least you get the idea. This is great for us lop-sided girls.

hugs.
teena

Comments

• Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    BM (Before Mast.) I often
    BM (Before Mast.) I often had problems with some bra strap slippage but since I haven't. I thought it had to do with the quality of the bras. BM I bought by price (I'm 'cheap' on some things) and by color/'looks/etc.. Now I get much 'higher end' (read expensive, VA covers the cost) bras and have had no problems with slippage no matter what I do - I'm very active. Plus I try them all on before I get them so I know they fit right.

Susan
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Goofed
    No real excuse except that I wasn't paying attention - the is a fascinating show (at least to me) on TV about meteorites and I accidently goofed.

Susan