OT: Made Traci's Chocolate-Pumpkin Swirl Brownies

gami43
gami43 Member Posts: 281
Made Traci' brownies today for my Bible study group and served
with (Publix) pumkin pie ice cream and they were a big hit with
all the ladies! I kinda cheated as Trader Joe's is about an hour
away, so I used Dunkin Hines Decadent Brownie mix and a Kroger brand
Pumpkin Bread mix and they turned out great.
Thanks Traci for a yummy dessert that takes just minutes to prep!

Love to all, Teresa

Comments

• Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Me Too!
    I made them for my bridge group a few weeks ago. Used Dryer's slow churned pumkin ice cream. I loved it all! Who cares if anyone else did?

Suzanne
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Me Too!
    I made them for my bridge group a few weeks ago. Used Dryer's slow churned pumkin ice cream. I loved it all! Who cares if anyone else did?

Suzanne

My Pumpkin Swirl Brownies have gone viral!!
    I'm so glad you're all enjoying them -- and I love hearing how you've improvised without Trader Joe's!

To quote the song from Wicked: I love being pop-YOO-hoo-ler!

:-) Traci
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    TraciInLA said:

I'm so glad you're all enjoying them -- and I love hearing how you've improvised without Trader Joe's!

This is the perfect time of the year .. to surprise
    friends and loved ones with this 'TREAT', trouble is ... keeping them out of my families reach before Company arrives ---! LOL

hmmm .. need to find a new location to hide treats -- maybe at the neighbors?

Vicki Sam
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    TraciInLA said:

How far back do I need to go
    How far back do I need to go to find Traci's recipe??

Thank you! :-)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

How far back do I need to go
    How far back do I need to go to find Traci's recipe??

Thank you! :-)

Here is Traci's recipe for
    Here is Traci's recipe for you JuJuBeez!

Pumpkin. Swirl. Brownies.

These are the latest obsession at our house. You buy Trader Joe's's Truffle Brownie Mix and Pumpkin Bread Mix, mix them up in separate bowls, then swirl them together in a 9x13 pan and bake them. Then serve them with TJ's Pumpkin Ice Cream. (Don't leave out the ice cream -- it tastes like frozen pumpkin pie!)

I mean, SERIOUSLY good, like everyone in my house fights over them, and we now have FIVE boxes of each mix in our pantry!

The directions/recipe are on Trader Joe's's website: http://www.traderjoes.com/recipes/recipe.asp?rid=91
  • JuJuBeez
    JuJuBeez Member Posts: 332
    DebbyM said:

Here is Traci's recipe for
    Here is Traci's recipe for you JuJuBeez!

Pumpkin. Swirl. Brownies.

These are the latest obsession at our house. You buy Trader Joe's's Truffle Brownie Mix and Pumpkin Bread Mix, mix them up in separate bowls, then swirl them together in a 9x13 pan and bake them. Then serve them with TJ's Pumpkin Ice Cream. (Don't leave out the ice cream -- it tastes like frozen pumpkin pie!)

I mean, SERIOUSLY good, like everyone in my house fights over them, and we now have FIVE boxes of each mix in our pantry!

The directions/recipe are on Trader Joe's's website: http://www.traderjoes.com/recipes/recipe.asp?rid=91

Thank you for posting!! I am
    Thank you for posting!! I am in NY, so I don't have a Trader Joe's... But I will try the recipe with the best I can find up here. If I can't find a 'truffle' brownie mix, what else would work?

And I LOVE pumpkin ice cream!

Thank you!!!!!!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    JuJuBeez said:

Thank you for posting!! I am
    Thank you for posting!! I am in NY, so I don't have a Trader Joe's... But I will try the recipe with the best I can find up here. If I can't find a 'truffle' brownie mix, what else would work?

And I LOVE pumpkin ice cream!

Thank you!!!!!!

Yes thanks for posting
    Yes thanks for posting Traci's recipe. I was hoping someone would. Sounds good! I am going to try and order online the Trader's Joe.

Hugs, Diane