Great Pink Bus ride!

Rague
Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
edited December 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
This was a great ride today for me.

Jan thinks that the small lump I feel along arm is a small tear in the muscle where it attaches to to bone. Don't remember the exact term but the 'pink areas' are superficial blood vessels reacting to the rads and showing up. She did go ahead and freeze 2 skin tags, a mole that I've had as long as I can remember under bra area on back that has gotten tender and a pre-cancerous lesion on side. I should have gotten a Pap Smear but we got talking about something else and didn't get that done so I see her in a month for it. Also to talk about a new med I'm going to have and rather it's working or I go back to what I've had before.

Can't remember the name of the Adult ADD med I'll be trying but it is supposed to be a kinder/gentler med so going to try it for a month and see how it works or if I go back on Dexedrine which works great for me (Ritalan is nasty).

That's about all I can think of now.

Susan

Edit added -
Today is our 36th Anniversary so Hubby got a great anniversary present. He lost his Mom when he was 9 to Cervical Cancer so he has had bad times dealing with my IBC.

Comments

• SIROD
    SIROD Member Posts: 2,194 Member
    Congratulations!
    Dear Susan,

Congratulations on your 36th wedding anniversary and may you enjoy many more years together.

I am delighted that you had a good visit with your doctor. This has ease your mind of "what if" and won't it be great to think of something else. I hope your new meds do work for you.

It is very hard on children to loose a parent at a young age. My dad lost his father and though he is 90 years old, he still remembers the lost of it all. It was during the depression and things were very tough for my dad and his family. I am certain your husband had a flash back of lost when you dealt with your cancer. He didn't want to loose you too. So may you stay healthy and go on dancing together forever.

Hope your foot bone has healed.

Doris
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Congrats
    Congrats on the results and on 36 years of marriage.

Enjoy

marge
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896

Congrats
    Congrats on the results and on 36 years of marriage.

Enjoy

marge

What a great day!!!
    Happy 36th!!! and a nice bus ride - so glad your news was good!
    -Jenny
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

What a great day!!!
    Happy 36th!!! and a nice bus ride - so glad your news was good!
    -Jenny

Yay!!!!!
    Oh Susan, I'm so glad to see your post. This is awesome news!!!! And what an anniversary present to both you & your husband. Happy 36th Anniversary :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Yay!!!!!
    Oh Susan, I'm so glad to see your post. This is awesome news!!!! And what an anniversary present to both you & your husband. Happy 36th Anniversary :)

Hugs & God Bless,

Dawne

happy..
    Happy anniversary and happy for the good results! May you have many more of both!

Hugs, Nancy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    MAJW said:

happy..
    Happy anniversary and happy for the good results! May you have many more of both!

Hugs, Nancy

Susan .. first of all .. Congratulations on 36
    years of marriage, and the good news! .. What a terrific way to start the Christmas season.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam