Secret Santa

linpsu
linpsu Member Posts: 747
How about some clues here as to the identity of my Secret Santa??? The only thing I know is that she is from Kansas and works in Missouri. I'd like to thank her for the box of goodies that included a snowflake trimmed with pink sparkles, and a dangling glitzy pink ornament. Then, you are not going to believe this, but it also included an ornament of our PINK BUS with "Kindred Spirits" written on it! How perfect! Then to top it all off, the box included some very interesting candy-type confections called "cherry mash", which are only made in the town where my Secret Santa works. Wow - thank you so much to my Pink Sister, whoever you are! You certainly brightened my day!
Hugs,
Linda

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    This is such fun!!!!

This is such fun!!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

This is such fun!!!!

This is such fun!!!!

wow no clue, but it will be
    wow no clue, but it will be interesting to find out!!!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    carkris said:

wow no clue, but it will be
    wow no clue, but it will be interesting to find out!!!

Love this!

Love this!
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Ok so I'm lame
    I thought it was supposed to be a secret and almost didn't even put my return address on it.

Cherry Mash candy is a love it or hate it kind of thing..and boy is it sweet. Every once in a while I have to have some. Since I have lived around here all my life I am used to it and it came to mind as I tried to come up with a unique regional treat. Better than a Pony Express postcard, lol.

Glad you like it,

Jennifer
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    grams2jc said:

Ok so I'm lame
    I thought it was supposed to be a secret and almost didn't even put my return address on it.

Cherry Mash candy is a love it or hate it kind of thing..and boy is it sweet. Every once in a while I have to have some. Since I have lived around here all my life I am used to it and it came to mind as I tried to come up with a unique regional treat. Better than a Pony Express postcard, lol.

Glad you like it,

Jennifer

Thanks!
    Thanks so much for your wonderful gifts! And I had fun trying to solve the mystery by studying a map of Kansas and Missouri - so I learned some geography in the process!
    Hugs,
    Linda

PS How did you ever find an ornament with a pink bus - did you make it???!!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    linpsu said:

Thanks!
    Thanks so much for your wonderful gifts! And I had fun trying to solve the mystery by studying a map of Kansas and Missouri - so I learned some geography in the process!
    Hugs,
    Linda

PS How did you ever find an ornament with a pink bus - did you make it???!!!

mystery solved! great job!

mystery solved! great job!