Ornament arrived

Grandma X 6
Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
I received my beautiful ornament it has the word hope on it and will shine on my tree. I got a white bear holding the cancer sign very cutie. This is fun have to get out to mail mine. Thank you everyone, here to a Happy and Cancer Free Holiday Wish to all. Cindy

Comments

• RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    How wonderful, sounds beautiful! I plan to mail mine early next week. So much fun!

RE
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    RE said:

:-)
    How wonderful, sounds beautiful! I plan to mail mine early next week. So much fun!

RE

Ahhhh ... Christmas is just around the corner --
    and the surprises for all will be arriving daily -- NOW, this is FUN.

Enjoy your glorious gift ---

Vicki Sam
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    VickiSam said:

Ahhhh ... Christmas is just around the corner --
    and the surprises for all will be arriving daily -- NOW, this is FUN.

Enjoy your glorious gift ---

Vicki Sam

Mine arrived today!~~
    I was so excited when I saw the box on the table~ And inside I found a lovely note/card. TraciInLA~Traci had the ornament specially made for me, by having a friend read some of my posts, go on my expressions page (where you will find a pic of my new ornament) and find out a little about my personality! Traci, your note is so encouraging to me, and the fact that the ornament says "Joy" on it, is an answer to my recent prayers for more joy in my life. The ups and downs of life can wear on us, and lately it has for me thanks to menopause and grief etc... it truly lifted my spirits today, and your complete thoughtfulness blessed me beyond measure!
    Happy Ornament receiving, one and All!!
    ~Melanie
    remember check out my pic on the expressions page! Its PURDY!!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Mine arrived today!~~
    I was so excited when I saw the box on the table~ And inside I found a lovely note/card. TraciInLA~Traci had the ornament specially made for me, by having a friend read some of my posts, go on my expressions page (where you will find a pic of my new ornament) and find out a little about my personality! Traci, your note is so encouraging to me, and the fact that the ornament says "Joy" on it, is an answer to my recent prayers for more joy in my life. The ups and downs of life can wear on us, and lately it has for me thanks to menopause and grief etc... it truly lifted my spirits today, and your complete thoughtfulness blessed me beyond measure!
    ~Melanie

That sounds so special.
    That sounds so special. leave it to Traci!
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    carkris said:

That sounds so special.
    That sounds so special. leave it to Traci!

It is beautiful!
    Thanks for taking a picture, it just makes it so exciting.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

Mine arrived today!~~
    ~Melanie

So glad you like it, Melanie!
    I'm so glad your ornament arrived safely, and that it lifted your spirits....I just knew that, if my friend Valerie knew a little bit about you, her heart would lead her in the right direction as she was creating it for you.

As I told Melanie, Valerie is one of my few friends who stuck by me through treatment, and still celebrates every good checkup with me. Very much a "Pink Ally." She's a decoupage artist, so I “commissioned” her to make the ornament. She immediately thought it needed to be green (hmmm, I wonder why?...), and also wanted it to remind Melanie of her beautiful flower garden.

(But now, after hearing about CC's "high-tech" ornament...maybe I need to ask Valerie if she can do something with lasers and LED lights for next year...?)

:-) Traci
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    TraciInLA said:

So glad you like it, Melanie!
    I'm so glad your ornament arrived safely, and that it lifted your spirits....I just knew that, if my friend Valerie knew a little bit about you, her heart would lead her in the right direction as she was creating it for you.

As I told Melanie, Valerie is one of my few friends who stuck by me through treatment, and still celebrates every good checkup with me. Very much a "Pink Ally." She's a decoupage artist, so I “commissioned” her to make the ornament. She immediately thought it needed to be green (hmmm, I wonder why?...), and also wanted it to remind Melanie of her beautiful flower garden.

(But now, after hearing about CC's "high-tech" ornament...maybe I need to ask Valerie if she can do something with lasers and LED lights for next year...?)

:-) Traci

It sounds so very lovely
    It sounds so very lovely Melanie!!! And Traci~ aren't you glad to be able to participate in this exchange this year?! It does bring joy~ to both the sender and the receiver, doesn't it???

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    chenheart said:

It sounds so very lovely
    It sounds so very lovely Melanie!!! And Traci~ aren't you glad to be able to participate in this exchange this year?! It does bring joy~ to both the sender and the receiver, doesn't it???

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Mine has bling~~
    sparkles count as high tech in my book~ :)